This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight plan crashing FSX in the Tornado

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac2336 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight plan crashing FSX in the Tornado
    Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:13am
Hi everyone I hope someone can help me. I am finding that if I try and load a flight plan either from the launch screen or from the rear seat FSX crashes to desktop. I have shortened the .pln filenames, uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail and JF have been unable to replicate the problem so I am at a loss.
Any ideas?
Thanks,

Damon
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:47am
Hi Damon,

Did you include any special characters (symbols, hyphens, slashes etc) in the flight plan filename? If you did, please remove them and see if the problem still occurs. If it does, please reply back to your existing support ticket to let our support team know and the development team will investigate the issue further.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Mac2336 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac2336 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 8:19pm
Hi Martyn,

I removed the special characters and file name is now [VFRLOSSCON.pln] I loaded the flight plan from the FSX SE launcher window and FSX CTD.

Thanks

Damon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic