This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where is the Checklist and reference info?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt Commendable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is the Checklist and reference info?
    Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:47am
HI, took advantage of the offer so forked out princely sum and got the 146 package. But! When looking for the checklist and reference information, they are no where to be found. I use the little shortcut thingy to select checklist and nadda! Sent email to support and they suggested uninstall/reinstall. Did that. Nowt. So its over to you! Where's my checklist? I've only ever farted about with simple aircraft and this is my first endeavor with a slightly more complicated one and a checklist would come in handy. Any idea?
Cheers
Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:33pm
Hi.If you press start open up programmes click on Just Flight you will find the manual.
Regards Jim.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic