This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dash 8 Q40 work in airhauler?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zombiescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dash 8 Q40 work in airhauler?
    Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 6:12am
does the Majestic dash 8 q400 work in airhauler? i want it but if it doesn't work in air hauler then i wont have a purpose to fly it. if there are any known workarounds if it doesn't please let me know. thanks
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 11:31am
No, it's the only aircraft that doesn't work as the plane uses its own flight model outside the sim. Slopey asked them to make it work in AH but they refused.

Shame because it's one of the best aircraft around.
Zombiescu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zombiescu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 4:38pm
Damn, there aren't any workarounds? No way to trick the programs into thinking you are flying a different aircraft of the same specs or something? I want to get this aircraft but find it hard to get into it without a purpose.
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 6:15pm
Apparently people had a workaround to recognise the take off but the landings were always recorded as very heavy which meant you couldn't make money.

Best thing to do is go to the majestic forum and let them know the situation.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic