This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic360 and Prepar3d V.2.5... not working?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasegawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic360 and Prepar3d V.2.5... not working?
    Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 10:15am
I have Prepar3d Version 2.5 installed. New, no other Addons at the moment. First I have used Bevelstone Edit Voicepack. CL vor Prepar3d and enhanced the speech. Worked well. All those Toy-aircraft do what the must do and reports are correct. 
Now I have installed Traffic360 ... and I have no traffic at all! No toy-aircraft but also nothing else...
What must I reconfigure to have the traffic?
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam and Riga
hasegawa View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasegawa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 5:33pm
Preoblem solved

If You may have the same problem look at the "Programm Data\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v2\
At the file "simobjects" file it is time to complete it with

[Entry.9]
Path=Simobjects\JFTraffic360
Andreas R. Schmidt
Potsdam and Riga
breid17 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breid17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 6:54pm
Hasegawa,
Thank you very much for posting your solution - a lot of people would have solved the problem but not posted the solution as you did. It certainly worked for me (Prepar3d v2.5), so thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic