This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

will not run from download

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOB DUNCAN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: will not run from download
    Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 8:16am
I bought AH a few years ago and have been delighted with it.   I have downloaded it from the Just Flight website a few times and it has always run.     Now on the last download it will not.    It stalls at the point of flying a chosen job.    A window comes up offering me continue or quit.   I choose continue to "avoid an unhandled error"   but it hangs at that point.     Is it something to do with too many downloads?    Just Flight say it is nothing to do with them!!!!!
Mark View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 9:33am
   Have you tried running as an administrater,i might be wrong but im sure thats what it is,it happened to me and doing this sorted it for me.
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 10:04am
Have you applied the update?

Mark View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 11:10am
  Could be that too Wain.
BOB DUNCAN1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOB DUNCAN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 2:48pm
Mark you had it right, many thanks.     I uninstalled the old file and then re downloaded and took the administrators option and it all worked.    So many thanks
Mark View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 9:32am
  Your welcome.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 2:43pm
Glad you got it sorted Bob.

When you say Just Flight said it had nothing to do with them. What do you mean exactly? 

I'm fairly certain our support team wouldn't have said that, as it is very much to do with us. It's a product that we published so our responsibility to offer support for it.
BOB DUNCAN1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOB DUNCAN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 7:52pm
I received this message from  Martin Wright      Who works for  Just Flight Support team

We have no involvement with the design or functioning of Air Hauler

For specific questions about Air Hauler functions and issues the Air Hauler Developer runs a support forum hosted on our site forum.(click on the link below)

Air Hauler Forum

Please post your question there for the quickest results.

regards

Martin Wright

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic