This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

not work Atlantic High Speed Route & TGV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: not work Atlantic High Speed Route & TGV
    Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 12:05pm
Atlantic High Speed Route & TGV Atlantique Train.

I installed the game on Steam. There are some problems .
1- controls do not work
2- the train stops after 1 minute
commands with mause not work .
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 9:15am
Controls do work, although there are some issues between QWERTY and AZERTY keyboards which we're going to issue a patch for. As for the train stopping after a minute, that's because you've not driving it correctly and need to follow the driving instructions in the manual that was supplied with the route - this fully explains how to drive the TGV Atlantique.

If you are still stuck please submit a support request via http://www.justtrains.net/support-contact
robertcan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 10:53am
Thank you for your answer.
The manual has been read carefully.
I repeat, I have many trains and routes, you never had problems.
robertcan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 2:50pm
https://youtu.be/2rfAHb8vK_o

I hope the video will include the malfunction.
I opened a support ticket and requested a refund.
As soon as the problems will all be solved, definitely I buy it againAs soon as the problems will all be solved, definitely I buy it again
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 5:00pm
Please ensure you've included that video link in your support ticket. It almost certainly won't get seen by the support team here.  When I looked at it, I couldn't see what was happening as it seems to keep flashing up a menu, which I presume isn't a problem with the route and not the issue you are reporting...?
robertcan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 11:16am
The assistance to the support has been seriously. I got a refund.
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 12:56pm
Good news Robert (in a way).  Glad we could help though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic