This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Western Mainlines Scenarios failed to load

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flint0_10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Mainlines Scenarios failed to load
    Posted: 14 Apr 2016 at 6:59pm
I have just installed JT Western Mainlines and none of the locomotive images are present in the Standard or Free Roam tabs in TS2016.

The scenarios are presented but when I try to load them I get the error message:-  'scenario failed to load' and Consist builder - Can't load rail vehicles etc.

Any help/advice would be most appreciated. 

Alan
flint0_10 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flint0_10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2016 at 7:52pm
Problem sorted.

Just realized I need to purchase loco and R/S separately.

I should have read the manual before posting !!

Alan

Matt5 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 11:08am
I'm also having the same problem when trying to load the route from Exeter to Paddington. I get the following error on loading:

Consist Builder - Can't load rail vehicle - Class 43 (XC)
Consist Builder - Can't load rail vehicle - XC Mk3 Second
Consist Builder - Can't load rail vehicle - XC MK3 Second
Consist Builder - Can't load rail vehicle - XC MK3 First

The route to/from London and Bristol loads fine, just this route in the Standard scenarios won't work.

I already have the TS Peterborough - Kings Cross expansion which includes the HST, and I also have various repaints which work on that route.

I'm happy to download any free/payware reskins to get this to work but not sure where I'm going wrong, can anyone help?

Matt
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:30am
Please submit a support request via http://www.justtrains.net/support-contact

I know that an update is in progress for this route, but do not know exactly which issues are being fixed, so please ensure that this is reported so as we're definitely aware of it.
fsafranek View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsafranek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 6:20pm
This came in the email today:
Quote Dear Sir/Madam,

A Hotfix (36MB) for our Western Mainlines add-on is now available and fixes an issue which affects some of the scenarios.

Please note that you only need to install this Hotfix if you are seeing a “Scenario Failed to Load” message when loading scenarios with a message similar to “Consist Builder – Can’t load rail vehicle – Class 43 (XC)”.

See the Western Mainlines Support page for full details:

As always, JustTrains is on top of it.  Thanks guys!

Bill Paradise View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Paradise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:52am
I'm glad that glitch got fixed.

But now I'm having a new problem with one of the same scenarios.

Early morning westwards: When I leave Reading or even if I don't leave the station and just sit there I get the following.

Thanks,

Bill.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 8:22am
Hi Bill,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I have passed the details on to the development team who are currently working on a full service pack for the product.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
merlin View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 8:38pm
Hi I Am having problems with Western Mainlines!it will not run properly it stops and starts not at all smooth, on Martins advice I invested in a new Graphic card.. this only made things worse?? & effected all my other routs, which was rather strange!!so once again I had a new and more powerful SSD Hard drive fitted.. only to find it did not cure the problem???? I'm on Windows 10 i7 processor & 64 tried messing about with Graphic settings!! nothing seems to work.. has anybody any ideas It totally spoils the game???    Merlin
J.H.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic