This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Western Mainlines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Mainlines
    Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 5:41pm
I just purchased Western Mainlines (download) for Train Simulator 2016.

It's been a number of years since I was last here and I had totally forgotten that Just Trains did add-ons for Train Simulator.

I am enjoying the Western Mainlines DLC vary much.  Being able to drive from Paddington to Cardiff without having to stop the scenario and jump to another is great.  I was vary happy to see the new Reading station and layout present.

I am getting great frame rates on this DLC (35-60 fps).

Looking at the Newcastle to Edinburgh + scenario packs for my next JT purchase.

Would love to see Reading to London Waterloo and Paddington to Penzance as future DLC releases.

Good work JT!
Myrm
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 9:16am
Thanks Myrm. We've got a lot of add-ons for Train Simulator 2016, it sounds like you've been missing out not knowing we did them! :)
Myrm View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by SimUK SimUK wrote:

Thanks Myrm. We've got a lot of add-ons for Train Simulator 2016, it sounds like you've been missing out not knowing we did them! :)

I certainly have.  I wished I had realised last week as I brought the South Wales Coastal Route Add-On that DoveTail Games released last week.  I have their Paddington to Oxford add-on and now this Cardiff one, but there's still this huge gap between Didcot and Bristol.  Not anymore though with your Paddington-Cardiff route.  

Come pay day I am definitely buying your Newcastle to Edinburgh route with the scenario packs. Might even buy it before that, like this weekend :)
Myrm
Stefeni View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stefeni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 1:39pm
Hi I have been having a problem since upgrade 103 on the western Mainline I have the 105 upgrade installed no matter which line I am when I run eastbound on any line when I get to Reading West flyover (whether I go over it or to one side of it on the slow lines it crashes the game and creates a DMP file. This does not happen running Westbound This is in Quick Drive mode

My Rig and settings
I am using a Lenovo H50-55 pc

it has an AMD A10 - 8750 Radeon R7 12 core processor

12gb ram

AMD R7 350 2gb graphics plus R7 Graphics

Win 10 64bit

FXAA 1 X 2 SSAA ANTIALIASING
Aniostropic X4
Scenery FULL
Density Full
Distance full
Shadow High
Water Full
Proceedural flora on
Adaptive Bloom on
Depth of field on
Flare off

Update 28/7/16
Just tried the Oxford - Paddington first run of the day standard scenerio it paused for about 10 seconds at this same point but then carried on without further incident
nigelbpool View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nigelbpool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 7:05pm
is the western mainlines going to be extended west of cardiff as it seems DTG seems to be planning to extend there version of the route.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic