This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360 AI Schedule

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 444Pilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360 AI Schedule
    Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 7:28pm
Hello, I've just installed Traffic 360 as a first time user...and a relatively novice to FSX. I am using FSX Gold edition (boxed version) and Windows 7 Pro. My hometown airport is in Nassau, Bahamas (Lynden Pindling Intl.) I've noticed no movement of aircraft around on the ground. In addition, I do not see one Bahamasair plane (despite adjusting the times on the FSX main page). Finally, the scene appears rather dated, so I attempted to remove Spirit Airlines from the parking area with the TCC tool (they no longer fly to Nassau), but the Spirit planes still appear!

What can I do to remove Spirit and add Bahamasair aircraft? I've noticed the flight schedule that accompanied this software is 2012. Is there an updated schedule?
Hiflier View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hiflier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 11:39pm
Hi
Unlike 444Pilot I am not a novice and have been using flight sim for  20 yrs. I just purchased a new computer and reinstalled my FSX gold edition (boxed). After successfully doing that I thought I would purchase the latest in AI software to fill my airports and skies. I have used a competitor for ai traffic in the past but installing same is no simple task so I was impressed at how quick and easy the install was for 360 traffic. Unfortunately I found the most recent database for ai plans to be 4 yrs old and as such a lot of the paints for most of the aircraft ,certainly in the USA ,to be out of date and some no longer even exist. I was under the impression that this was a new product , it seems however its an old product that just has a new cover. I sure hope that there is an update soon to bring this product more up to date. Had you put in the product  description that the aircraft and flight plans depicted in the sim were no more recent then 2012 I doubt I would have purchased same. Sorry for the rant but I saw this post and had to put in my 2 cents since I just did the install yesterday.

444Pilot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 444Pilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 12:41am
I've noticed as well that the week is practically gone and no administrator has responded to my post.
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 9:19am
Please submit a support request: http://www.justflight.com/support-contact

Thanks,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic