This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cosford 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cosford 2016
    Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 12:51pm
OK, I can't resist any longer. Do we have any information regarding the Cosford 2016 Flightsim Show? This show is now very easily the highlight of my year, and I am keen to start talking about it! I loved my first show in 2014, enjoyed the 2015 show even more (and got to meet three other flight simmers the night before; I definitely want to do that again this year), so I am expecting Cosford 2016 to be awesomely spectacular!! Looking forward to seeing you guys again, and hopefully I will get the chance to meet lots of new people aswell.

Expect me on the door an hour before it opens, as per usual Wink
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 1:49pm
Watch this space. We aren't too far away from being able to confirm the date...
Christopher Low View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 2:20pm
Great news, Rich. I lasted two weeks longer this year before asking the question, so I am rather proud of myself LOL
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 7:40am
Somebody had to ask...waiting for new..
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2016 at 10:10am
Ticket purchased, downloaded, printed, and stored in a laser protected vault Smile
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2016 at 1:52pm
I may be missing the obvious here, but......I don't see a link anywhere to the official website for the Cosford 2016 Flightsim Show. I don't use Facebook or Twitter, so it feels a bit lonely around here Cry
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2016 at 2:13pm
I have just noticed that a HS748 is in development. Very interesting. Hopefully I will be able to see more of this on October 8 Smile
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 10:00am
T-45 days to the best event of the year Smile
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Christopher Low Christopher Low wrote:

T-45 days to the best event of the year Smile

Thanks Christopher.

Will you be there bright and early again this year?
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 7:46pm
You can count on that Smile
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 8:52am
I have a meal organised the night before with two (or possibly three) other flight simmers, so I am starting the show weekend nice and early! Smile
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 4:29pm
Just had an email which indicates that the doors will open at 9:30 AM this year. Is that correct? I will need to adjust my "early arrival" time if that is the case Wink
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Christopher Low Christopher Low wrote:

Just had an email which indicates that the doors will open at 9:30 AM this year. Is that correct? I will need to adjust my "early arrival" time if that is the case Wink

That's correct Christopher.  More time for everyone!
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2016 at 6:05pm
Is a floorplan available yet?
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 12:36pm
T-12 days, folks! How am I possibly going to concentrate on 9 days work between now and then? Ermm
vulcan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 12:38pm
What's the traffic situation like going to the show?
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 5:46pm
I get there nice and early (well before the door opens), and there are no traffic problems at that time (which will probably be around 8:45 AM this year). I do not know what it is like after that, but I can't imagine that excessive traffic is a serious issue.
vulcan View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 9:23pm
Thanks Chris, guess I'll have to try for about a 7am departure Sleepy

Dave
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2016 at 10:16pm
Hi chaps
Floor plan is just about finalised. Keep your eyes out for it popping up next week sometime. Thumbs Up
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 9:01am
Dave,

It's worth noting that I am staying at a local Premier Travel Inn on Friday night, so my journey on the morning of Saturday October 8 will probably be no more than 15 minutes......shortly after I have enjoyed a full cooked English breakfast Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic