This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No jobs at 70% REP :(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunodaniel1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No jobs at 70% REP :(
    Posted: 24 Mar 2016 at 7:34pm
Hello members!

I have Air Hauler 1 for some years now and logged up more than 4000 hours of flight with 100% reputation.
I know that when you don't fly for a while, your reputation goes down, but recently it's been too much!!
I didn't fly for 3 weeks because I had to send my PC to the shop for maintenance, and now at 70% REP, Air Hauler simply does not generate any job at all...every day I try and nothing...
If air Hauler doen't want me to fly, then what is the purpose of this game even being created??

I'm puzzled...

Thanks for your inputs on this matter

Daniel
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 11:30am
The only thing I can think of is the repairman set the clock in time and ran AH.
That would reproduce the behaviour you stated. Copy your whole AH folder, then set your clock forward a year. Then see if it create jobs. If it does, there's not much you can do as the repairman would have screwed up the game.

Then delete the AH folder and replace it with the one you copied.

As I said in the other thread, always back up. You could have put the AH folder on a USB stick and ran it from another computer every few days and you would still have had a 100% company.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2016 at 10:12pm
Hmmm, that's not right.  There may be a little bit of database corruption - can you send me your AH database and I'll take a look at it?

Pop it over to info@airhauler.net, or slopey@slopey.com, and I'll check it for you.

Cheers,
S.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic