This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Error Messages when lauching FSX SE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McTufty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Messages when lauching FSX SE
    Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 4:00pm
Hi

I have a problem with Air Hauler.  After I select a job and load fuel etc and go to 'Fly', I get the following message:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. 

Could mot load file or assembly Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.   Version = 10.0.60905.0   Culture=neutral.  PublicKeyToken= 31bf3856ad364e35 or one of its dependencies   The system cannot find the file specified.

I am running FSX Steam edition on Windows 10.  I have tried running as Administrator and updating FSUIPC but keep running into the same problem. 

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks 
McTufty
ManaaniWanderer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ManaaniWanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 5:04am
Have you updated/installed SimConnect?

It'll be under SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-XPACK\ than you want SimConnect.msi
McTufty View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McTufty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 7:18am
Yes, I tried that but still getting the same error message.  

Should AH need to be uninstalled and installed after SimConnect was updated?

Thanks
McTufty
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 9:48am
There's 3 different simconnect you install so install all 3, slopey can tell you which one AH uses.

It doesn't matter if you install before or after.
McTufty View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McTufty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 2:45pm

Thanks for your response.  I have the following in that file;

Microsoft.Flightsimulator.SimConnect.dll              App extension

Sample.exe.manifest                                                     Manifest file

SimConnect.h                                                                    H File

SimConnect.lib                                                                  Lib File

SimConnect                                                                        Windows installer

I have installed the bottom one, SimConnect but not sure where the other two are as SimConnect is the only application.   Can the other two be downloaded?

McTufty
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 4:56pm
I think theres SP1 and one other. Go up one directory and you should see the other directories containing the simconnect installers.
You should see 3 installed in the add /remove programs.
McTufty View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McTufty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 10:08am
Tried that and all went through perfectly so hopefully its fixed!   Thanks very much for you help!
McTufty
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic