This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

no return leg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: no return leg
    Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 9:00am
Nickda1,

not enough info here to be able to make any suggestions. Please supply more details of what you did.
Also I am not aware of "Super traffic Board" - what does this do?

Have you looked into using "AIFP" as your method of adding extra AI? With this you will always 'see' the AI aircraft you program whereas under Traffic 360 there is a chance that your flights will not appear at all due to the 'percentage' effect that T360 introduces.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Nickda1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickda1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 7:09pm
hi i created a flight plan successly and made it circit until 21:30 but when i load up fsx and super traffic board and i click on view flight data in super traffic board htere is no data for a return leg why am i only getting a one way flight????? does the first leg have to have a circit till as well?
Nick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic