This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pilots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pilots
    Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 6:03am
  Hiya i hope someone can help me please,last night i did a job from Coningsby to Prestwick before i went to bed,when i finished the job i got one of my AI pilots to go get my plane from Prestwick and fly it back to Coningsby so when i got up this morning i could do another job myself,i also assigned the pilot that went to fetch my plane a list of jobs to do to earn me money while i was in bed,the pilot that went to fetch mine was allocated the jobs in their own plane so that left mine free for me this morning,but when i went to fly my job this morning the said pilot is sat in mine and also flying theirs so how do i get them out of mine so i can fly my job,hope someone can help please i am running out of time to complete my job...Thanks Mark
Mark View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 6:18am
  I got it sorted i had to sack them when they were idle and buy a new pilot,i didnt know what else to do ...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic