This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air Craft Drash on Startup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviator49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Craft Drash on Startup
    Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 6:45am
I have been using AH for years but now when I try to introduce new aircraft, FSX starts with them doing cartwheels??? A/C I have been using for years are fine. The same A/C I am having problems with are fine when flying in Just FSX.
Pete
aviator49 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviator49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 6:46am
...and yes, that would be 'crash'.
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 9:15am
I'd reinstall simconnect and fsuipc. Also try to start at a different gate/ramp if you picked the choice to always start from where you parked before.

If that doesn't work, reinstall AH but keep a copy of your company.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 11:33am
Re-installing AH won't do anything.

Which aircraft is it, and what's the CoG like once AH has loaded the aircraft?
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
aviator49 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviator49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 7:42am
Thanks Guys
The two A/C I have installed lately are the C-27J and Wilco B737. As soon as FSX loads through AH they start going nose down into the tarmac. If I am quick enough, I hit the pause button then select another (different) A/C. When it reloads 'safely' I go back and select the original A/C. From an AH point of view, if I'm not quick enough the A/C crashes and the bill is horrendous. I'm currently bordering on bankruptcy
Pete
Flyer10 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyer10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 10:36am
Copy yor whole AH folder and try to fix this, then delete the AH folder and restore the copy.
Your company won't be affected. I always have a copy in case of a major crash or weird things happening. Eg moving your plane to the correct airport results in a 15000fpm landing. I never restore it for mistakes though.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 11:43am
Originally posted by aviator49 aviator49 wrote:

Thanks Guys
The two A/C I have installed lately are the C-27J and Wilco B737. As soon as FSX loads through AH they start going nose down into the tarmac. If I am quick enough, I hit the pause button then select another (different) A/C. When it reloads 'safely' I go back and select the original A/C. From an AH point of view, if I'm not quick enough the A/C crashes and the bill is horrendous. I'm currently bordering on bankruptcy
Pete

And how is the CoG on those aircraft when they're doing the nose down thing?  Also, TURN OFF CRASHES in FS!!!!!!
AirHauler Developer
aviator49 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviator49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 7:24am
with respect to the COG, I do not get the chance to even check the COG as the A/C opens when connecting to FSX doing a forward roll. Tried disabling 'crash' in FSX but that had no effect either. I will try the re-install option.
Standby
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 10:46am
Just pause, then go into the top Fuel & Payload menu no?  Or do you get immeadiately punted out to the "End Flight" dialog in FSX.
AirHauler Developer
aviator49 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviator49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 6:48am
Ok firstly thanks for the advice. I did another install as per your instructions and everything appears to be working fine.
Thanks again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic