This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HPC - Control of Saitek with FSUIPC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Anthony View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HPC - Control of Saitek with FSUIPC
    Posted: 17 Dec 2017 at 10:33pm
Hi Martyn,

I had intended posting about this issue but found the topic already covered.

So I am correct to assume that the only way to move the HPC levers is with the mouse?  If this is the case then do I need to position each of the two levers precisely the same with the mouse,  or is it just necessary to have them within the same zone?

I imagine trying to get both levers at identical settings with the mouse will be very difficult.

Regards,

Tony

Regards,

Tony
SKSUK View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKSUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Unfortunately the HPC levers are 'custom-coded' and the developer didn't provide a means of controlling them using another axis (e.g. mixture or prop), so I don't believe that they can be controlled using a keyboard or joystick assignment.

Thanks for clearing that up, Martyn.
Cheers
SKSUK View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKSUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 7:00pm
Hi

Hope someone can help with this query..

I have the F27 and am trying to assign the HPC controls to my Saitek throttle quadrant using FSUIPC, but I don't have a clue what settings I should be using for the Axis.

There is no HPC control listed in Peter Dowson's list of commands, and nothing I have tried so far has managed to move the levers apart from me using the mouse to grab and pull them.

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Many thanks

Steph
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic