This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Follow flight plan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Follow flight plan
    Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 7:02am
In the first version / release there was a lot to do about the gain or los of altitude with the AP in charge . ( see topic 

Fokker F27 - Climbing while cruising )

I thought it was solved with the last update / sp ( aka an whole new F27 download and install .
So my first question is ,,,, are you sure you have the latest version ?
If so , take care to the following ,,   dont use the alt hold on the flight director controls on the main panel , but only on the A.P.
Also it is important that you fly level ( by trim and not force on the controls ) before you lock the alt hold . 
And switching of and on while in level flight , wil also help sometimes .

But use the alt lock on the autopilot .

Let me know of this helps .

Greetings BartThumbs Up

sundowner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2016 at 2:54pm
F 27 Autopilot.

I like this plane a lot , however when I engage the AP the a/c loses 100' per minute.
Any suggestions from anyone.
Kind Regards
sundowner
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 5:56pm
Thank you for your kind words ,, always glad to help ( every time ! )Clap

Happy flights and safe landings ! 
Fly1937 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fly1937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 4:06pm
Thank you very much... I did .. and all work.. marvellous flyng with the F27!!!

Thanks again Bart!
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 3:55pm
If you have the latest version ,,,, you can with SHIFT + 2  call the standard FSX Garmin 500 GPS pop up .Thumbs Up

Fly1937 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fly1937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 2:35am
I have difficult to follow any flight plan...

I am confused  with autopilot, generally I put NAV and GPS put me in the right direction...

I cant find a way... I can use one pop up GPS?  I read different topic about GPS and autopilot here in the Forum, but I did not see any about flight plan. sorry if i repeat a topic.. and sorry for my poor English..

Gianni Fly1937
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic