This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Tutorial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordon894 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight Tutorial
    Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 11:30am
I have the A340, 500/600 cd which I have run using Vista and FSX.
I have also printed off the tutorial flight (LFBO-LFMN) from the web site but cannot find the flight plan in the Flight Planner menu.
Can you help please?

many thanks
Gordon
Gordon
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 12:52pm
Hi Gordon,

The flight plan will proably be located in the FMC. Load up the FMC and see if there is a page DATA. There should be options like import FS Route or Load Route there.

I have the older version of the A340/300 so thyings may have changed since then!

Hope this helps
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
gordon894 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordon894 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 5:59pm
Hi Nick

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Unfortunately, however, there is no flight plan loaded in the FMC so i am back to square 1!!!

Gordon
Gordon
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by gordon894 gordon894 wrote:

Hi Nick

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Unfortunately, however, there is no flight plan loaded in the FMC so i am back to square 1!!!

Gordon

No, it wont be pre-loaded you have to load it, possiblly as I said above. As I dont have the exact same product as you it is difficult for me to give an exact answer but if the aircraft are similar then this is how you need to do it (load it though the FMC). Im sure there must be something in the documentation  as well that will explain how to load a flight plan, but as I said it is likely that you will need to load it in the FMC.
Nick B

gordon894 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gordon894 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2008 at 4:10pm
Thanks again Nick - I have now found it!!

Best wishes
Gordon
Gordon
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 9:55am
Glad you managed to locate it Gordon.

Was it located it the FMC?

(will help anyone else that has the same problem if you can say where you found it)

Happy Landings Wink
Nick B

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic