This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Near Misses, Wows and Whoopsies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Near Misses, Wows and Whoopsies
    Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 3:04pm
A couple of hairy situations:

Galaxy at Edinburgh - just about enough room:

Do you remember that 70's adventure show "Now, Get Out Of That...." ?:

Here's one - load up the JF/UKMIL RAF Coningsby scenery, then fly your Archer at full speed through the two trees to the south of the runway without getting your wings clipped:

Don't forget to lower your flaps before you get halfway down the runway! Else...:

And talking of lowering - how many of you forgot the "Three Greens" before?

Did you say "turn left?"...

To some 'WoW!' 's (i.e. some nice pics):

that one is the VC of the fantastic classic British Trident 3:

And finally some amusing Traffic (2005) situations:

This one was after setting autogen etc for VFR Real Scenery - it's Glasgow:

And really last - just look at the altitude on that display.... (99,999ft)

jupp94 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jupp94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 3:44pm
nice pics
rob16584 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob16584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 4:04pm
Nice shots
http://www.pacificairways.net

Need your accounts completing? rsbookkeeper@googlemail.com
hurricanemk1c View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hurricanemk1c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2008 at 8:20pm
WHOA!

Great shots!

Kieran

aldeje92 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aldeje92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2008 at 2:09am
love them all specially the aerocondor picClap.

EI-CFZ
JD-LincsUK View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2008 at 1:34pm
Thanks guys.

I hope to get some decent FS9 scenery installed soon.

That Mitsubishi F1/T2 has got to be the best military aircraft model I've come across yet - easily.
Andy636 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 12:53am
Got to love that AI ., havent seen a HS 748 for ages, any still flying ? great combination of pics tho dude, thanks for posting them. just wondering where you found the chipmunk ? Anything GA is the way forward ..... Thanks again.
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 8:26am
Yeah, that HS748 is awesome - a huge number of textures and models included in the package (3 packages combined), including the AEW version - not sure if it was fictional or a prototype, but pretty smart.

I found 3 Chipmunk models - one I got from CiX VFR Club - just look in their download area, the other 2 were from a sim site - but not sure which one. I'm sure I've seen them about though. Look for 1.3 or RAF as a suffix. They are by Rick Piper and again, lots 'n' lots of variants.

I think they are originally FS9 models, but they work just fine in FSX, though one gauge disappears in SP2 - it's not a vital one - an accelerometer, I think.
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JD-LincsUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 8:55am
This is the Chipper again - with the VC where you can see the missing gauge and the vintage compass (a little stretched) :

Here's the AEW and BA versions, with the VC as well:

I like this P-3C Orion, too:

Andy636 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 10:26am
ah spot on thanks for that, We had an Orion in the other week looked ace and the smoke on take off was great ....
KaptainPhee View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaptainPhee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 2:10pm
Nice shots there mate, loads of em .
[url]http://online.vatsimindicators.net/981479/462.png[url/]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic