This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Radio tuning in 757

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
theryanbradley View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theryanbradley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radio tuning in 757
    Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 3:56pm
In SquawkBox (assuming that's what you are using?) you can put .com1 [frequency] in the bit where you send text.

But I can't see why you have a problem changing frequncies.
Many Thanks,

Ryan

There's a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician, the other is an artist in love with flight.
Martin Broich View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Broich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 7:26am
Hi Pilots,
When I'm standing at the gate with running APU (or external power), all electronical systems are running, I'm not able to tune the radios to another frequency. I can only do this when the engines are running. Is that normal? I cannot accept this as I'm alsways flying online and therefore I need to tune to the stations before the engines are running. Maybe somebody has a solution for me. Thanks.

Cheers,
Martin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic