This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Automatic Pilot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Automatic Pilot
    Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 4:43am
Hello,
I just begin with your F27 on FSX and it is very successfull and also a little difficult to use but that makes it very interesting (I flighted before on it in the real life...).ClapSmile
I have problem to use the heading function of the automatic pilot: the button near the HSI and the big button on pedestal cannot go to the right... What can happen??
Thank you for your response (and sorry for my english, I am french...Tongue)
Regards
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 7:14pm
Wich "big button " on the pedestal do you mean , and what is your problem ? 
i gues you cant change the heading ? 

If you can give me more info ,, i probably can help you , and i will do that very gladly .

Greetings Bart Reurts Wink  
Louino View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 7:48pm
On the center pedestal, there is panel for autopilot with at the lower right a "heading adjust knob": it is OK to the left but not to the right.
It's the same thing with the heading knob on the HSI (I tried only on captain's panel)
Thanks a lot
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 8:34pm
Have you tried both right and left mouse clicks to operate?
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 8:40pm
I use the mouse wheel with great succes on many planes , ( also the F 27 )Thumbs Up

sundowner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 10:59pm
Hi Guys
I also downloaded the F 27 yesterday. Not bad except autopilot function.
 However can anyone advise me how to activate or deactivate the wheel chocks. Can't get rid of them when taxy . Do not see anything in manual.
Regards
Sundowner.
Louino View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 2:06am
I did'nt do that. It sur ok now. Thank you
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by sundowner sundowner wrote:

Hi Guys
I also downloaded the F 27 yesterday. Not bad except autopilot function.
 However can anyone advise me how to activate or deactivate the wheel chocks. Can't get rid of them when taxy . Do not see anything in manual.
Regards
Sundowner.

Please follow the tutorial in the supplied manual. Page 38 covers it.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
sundowner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sundowner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 7:01pm
Hi Scotty
Thanks a lot!!
Merry Christmas.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic