This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prepar3D V3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prepar3D V3
    Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:09pm
Hi,
Do you have some problems with the L-1011 in P3D V3? The first thing I noticed is that it does not work reflectivity of the surface plane. Only diffusion (like X-Plane).

I have something setings incorrectly?
Adamski_NZ View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adamski_NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 12:50am
I also find that I can't access the ATC window.

Adam.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Alexein Alexein wrote:

Hi,
Do you have some problems with the L-1011 in P3D V3? The first thing I noticed is that it does not work reflectivity of the surface plane. Only diffusion (like X-Plane).

I have something setings incorrectly?

Its not an issue that we've encountered and I've not seen any other reports of this. Please contact our support team if you haven't already done so - http://www.justflight.com/support-contact

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Adamski_NZ Adamski_NZ wrote:

I also find that I can't access the ATC window.

Adam.

Please refer to this thread, its an issue with P3D v3 - http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113735&start=30
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
qqwertzde View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qqwertzde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 9:47pm
Hi,

I just wanted to confirm that it is not an oversight that in the Xmas sale, the L1011 Tristar Professional is on sale, but the L1011 Tristar Professional Upgrade is not. I have the original L1011 for FSX and consider getting the upgrade for P3D.

Thanks,
Peter
Dondy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 10:16pm
I feel a bit dumb but ...

I have the original TriStar (for FSX) and also bought the upgrade to the Pro Version (P3D).

Is there a way to install this combo into P3DV3? The old TriStar won't install because it obviously doesn't find any FSX on my system. 

Please don't tell me that I have to (re)purchase the complete ProVersion Confused
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adamski_NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 12:16am
A trick I've used successfully for a few old FSX add-ons is to place a copy of the original fsx.exe in the root P3D folder. It doesn't do anything (or do any harm), but it does fool some of the installers.

I'm hoping you can still get the fsx.exe off some backup you may have.

Adam.
Dondy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 10:19am
Sorry gents! I AM DUMB!

Or I shouldn't install addons late at night ...

The installer for the update tells you at the start to DE-install the original TriStar.
So you just have to install the update which is a COMPLETE installer for the pro Version.

Again, sorry for my confusion! 
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adamski_NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 12:01pm
Hahahaha! Well - I'm sure I've done dumber things than that!

Great to hear a positive result, all the same!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic