This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Canberra Pr9 SP3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Canberra Pr9 SP3
    Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 11:33am
Just to confirm, there were no changes in SP3 which should introduce these issues. SP3 was a relatively minor update. I can see that you've had a reply to your support ticket now, apologies for the delay.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Delta558 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Just Flight FDE Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta558 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 4:26pm
Have you got FSX running in compatibility mode? That can cause the sort of problem you are seeing. Regarding the lack of response from the support team, there's quite a bit going on behind the scenes at the moment, a lot of disruption but things will hopefully get back to normal soon.

Paul.
mhscott View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 8:06am
Carried out a total uninstall (again). re-installed with administrator rights (Again) and still the same result.Simconnect seems to be okay as far as I can tell.

I am not the only one with this problem in FSX (Check out Classic British Flight Sim forum)

Still nothing from Just Flight Technical Support, and I have sent a reminder!

I have some screen shots but I don't know how to post them here and have very little free time to be messing about.

Oh well I was considering purchasing the Tornado, but then again?
MHS
mhscott View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 6:46am
Point Taken, I still have not had any feedback from support as yet, but thats not a big deal as I am currently away on business. I will endeavour to do as you suggest when I return. (Thanks Wink ).

I am using FSX Acceleration SP2 and pondering with the idea of moving across to Steam subject to me understanding the implications for the numerous add ons I have.
Regards,
Martin
MHS
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:34am
This is not a support forum. Have you sent a reminder email to support if you haven't heard back (and if you have it would have been nice to have updated the forum)?

No gauges and missing popups suggests you didn't install as administrator or have a simconnect issue... which sim are you installing to..?

mhscott View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 8:00am
Well a week has passed and no reply? Doesnt anyone have an idea about this issue? I'm sure that I am not alone in this.

I have also contacted JF Support (ticket number [101-1DDAFC16-0204]) and no solution/advice offered to date.

MHS
mhscott View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2015 at 8:17am
Well I was excited to learn of SP3 for the Canberra as I had eventually got my SP2 version to a workable standard, thinking that SP3 would be the answer.

I did exactly as advised on the support page and uninstalled the previous version.

What have I got? A Canberra with no gauges on the main panel, a control column hard over to the left, no pop ups and no Canberra specific drop down menus!

I short SP3 has trashed my Canberra.

Any advice and assistance to rectify this would be greatly appreciated.

I have a more than capable system with windows 7 (64 Bit)
Toshiba
Intel(R) core (TM)i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00 Ghz
RAM 8.0 GB
MHS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic