This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2015 at 4:57pm
Many thanks for the service pack JF,
Regards Jim
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2015 at 4:27pm
If you haven't manually deleted the repaint texture folder(s) from within the F-27 aircraft folders before installing the latest version of the product, and if the creator of the repaint included an 'aircraft.inf' file in the texture folder (which contains the information to be added to the aircraft.cfg), then the installer will restore those repaints and they will be available in the latest software with no further action required.

The support text makes the assumption that the texture folders have been deleted and/or the repainter didn't include an aircraft.inf file.

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2015 at 3:43pm
Easy quick check. Click on the captains seat base - if the armrest vanishes then you have the latest version installed.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
slowbird View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2015 at 3:36pm
Hi!

Thanks for the service pack! 

This is what I read from the Customer Service: "If you have added additional liveries above those supplied by default then these will be lost during re-installation of the F-27 Friendship. You will need to re-install these after installation."

I did do the uninstall and install process but my additional reapints are there. How do I know if the process went right? Is my Fokker now updated or not?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic