This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DH.104 Dove & Devon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DH DOVE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pomak249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DH DOVE?
    Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 11:06am
Hi Peeps,

Any news on a release date for the DH Dove? I'm getting fidgety Wink

Mick
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2016 at 11:29am
The Dove/Devon is now available: http://www.justflight.com/product/dh104-dove-and-devon

Enjoy Thumbs Up

Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 4:02pm
No definite date yet Mick.

We're working on it though, rest assured.

Sorry can't give you a firm date.
JohnBoy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 11:32am
Couldn't agree more. I fly the BBMF Dacota (ZA 947) and try ti mimic it's rw flying. So during the winter it gets serviced. I need to keep up my multi engine flying hours so was really excited when I saw that the devon was coming. But now I, like you, am getting really figity. Beechcraft Baron 58 not the same as vintage stuff. But guess we'll have to wait because Just Flight will not release untill it matches the exacting standards which we have come to expect.
John Boy
Capt Pugwash View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt Pugwash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 8:32am
Will this get released this side of Crimbo? 😀
i7 930 @4.3, GTX970-4gb, 1TB EVO SSD, H100i Water-cooler, 12gb ram, Win7 64bit, Warthog Hotas, Saitek pedals & panels...
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 7:34pm
Yes that's the aim Capt P, well before Christmas hopefully.

kevinh View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:11pm
Good to know. I'm really looking forward to the Dove.
pomak249 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pomak249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 11:54am
Come on guys stop teasing Cry
JohnBoy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 12:10pm
I have opened the 9th window on my advent calendar, but still no Dove. Before Christmas? Which one?
John
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 2:20pm
We received a new build yesterday which should hopefully be the final one. Once our testing team has confirmed that (hopefully this evening or tomorrow morning) then we will be getting it on sale very shortly thereafter Thumbs Up 
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Capt Pugwash View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Capt Pugwash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 11:07pm
Looking forwards to this one
i7 930 @4.3, GTX970-4gb, 1TB EVO SSD, H100i Water-cooler, 12gb ram, Win7 64bit, Warthog Hotas, Saitek pedals & panels...
JohnBoy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 5:47pm
???????????????
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 10:10am
A new build is being checked this morning. The aim is still for a pre-Christmas release but it'll be ready when it's ready Thumbs Up
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
kevinh View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 3:42pm
Fingers crossed......

Is the Dove coming with a paintkit? I would like to make an RAE raspberry ripple Devon.

Kevin
pomak249 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pomak249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 10:09am
No Xmas present then guys?

Maybe New Year instead?

MERRY XMAS
cyberpilot View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyberpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 7:10pm
I would be interested to know why Just Flight is dragging the chain on releasing this product.
On June 19 Aeroplane Heaven posted on Facebook that beta testing had finished and it would likely be released early in July.
Here we are almost in 2016 and still no sign of it.
Clearly there is more to this than meets the eye and Just Flight owe us all a credible explanation.
No more fob offs please!
Frank
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 1:23pm
Cyberpilot & others,

Firstly apologies for the delay of the much anticipated DH Dove. Here at Just Flight we were as eager as you to see it released pre-Christmas and had believed this would be the case as everything was gearing up to make that happen.

Unfortunately nothing in life is certain and there were more last minutes issues that simply have to be addressed prior to release. The dev was unable to do that work to enable us to release before Christmas due to other work commitments hence the subsequent delay.

That in simple terms is it.  We hope to get the work done, tested, approved and the product released as early as we can in January.  No guarantees but that's the current plan.

Yes the wait can be painful, it does us no favours either and we are sorry that it is delayed, but we have to do our utmost to ensure the product is to the highest possible standard when released and if that means further delays then so be it.

We hope it will be worth the wait. I'd just say take our word for it, the reasoning is sound here, of that you can be assured.

I hope that helps and gives a bit of detail that you require.  It's certainly no fob off, Cyberpilot.

Thanks.

pomak249 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pomak249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 2:55pm
No problem with that here guys - cant wait to add it to my fleet reckon it'll become my favourite - Happy New Year
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2016 at 11:29am
The Dove/Devon is now available: http://www.justflight.com/product/dh104-dove-and-devon

Enjoy Thumbs Up

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
kevinh View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2016 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Enjoy Thumbs Up

Well worth the wait. Installing it as I write.

A minor piece of pedantry and something easy to fix. The website (and presumably the manual) talks about the RAF and RN versions being the Devon C20. The RN Sea Devons were indeed the C20, but the RAF versions were the Devon C1 and Devon C2.

Cheers,

Kevin
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2016 at 5:11pm
Kevin, thanks for the information, much appreciated, we'll update that on the site.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic