This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tonka New Soundpack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 4:39pm
I will try to hoping to release on or around 4th March. Im back home on Wednesday
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2016 at 3:55pm

This is a video that I was asked to do by a member of the community .
It is the Tonka landing with the reverse thrust.

Sorry it can't be longer but we are very busy and of course trying to wrap this sound pack up aswell.

Military Sound Studio © 2016

Enjoy

P.S Busterbvi We have already done a full takeoff video m8

M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 11:34am
Hello guys.

We was hoping to get this out for tomorrow the 4TH March but as you understand things can change.
Nothing serious just a few adjustments I'd like to alter and of course compiling & compressing the audio WAV files then uploading to the server for you guys to download.

So here is where we are at the moment.

Should be looking at more towards mid week next week could be earlier will keep you all informed sorry to bring bad news.

We do want it perfect for you guys

Regards M.S.S

M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2016 at 3:43pm

This is a video of the external views on the Tonka seeing the changes in the 3d sound cone on the aircraft.

Regards
HOTZONER View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HOTZONER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2016 at 7:06pm
Liking the "raspy" sound from behind the Tonka in flight.
HotelZulu
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 1:38pm
Thank you Hotzoner.

We are working overtime this week to get this out and out the way as we are working hard on the BAe Hawk aswell so need to free up some time.

Regards
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 8:00am
Morning guys.

Ok .. this is where we are currently. I was chatting with a guys at JF. We are looking at putting this through to the JF beta team that was on the original Tonka Beta.

Once this is completed then I am hopeful that the soundset will be released with a proper auto installer to save any issues and complications for users.

I will keep you informed

sorry about the slight delay but best to do it properly and of course get you the best possible soundpack.

Regards M.S.S
     Military Sound Studio
Sound Engineer & Developer
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 11:26pm

She is now going into Beta

Phew I can carry on with the BAe Hawk work
     Military Sound Studio
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2016 at 4:32pm

I do understand Richard is sorting out the Beta team to take there view on this then it will be released.

So sorry about the delay but as you can understand FSX does throw us a few issues

She is ready

Thanks again for your waiting.

M.S.S
     Military Sound Studio
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2016 at 9:58am
Morning Gents just to let you all know that the Tonka sound revamp is in Beta so shouldn't be much longer just to keep you informed.

Of course the BAe Hawk is priority over everything at present.

Regards Team M.S.S
     Military Sound Studio
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2016 at 2:03pm

This is an updated version of the Tonka GR.1 reverse thrust this will be added to the next Beta build   Regards. Happy Easter.  

Military Sound Studio
     Military Sound Studio
HOTZONER View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTZONER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 2:20pm
Will this carry additional costs to existing GR1 customers of JF?
HotelZulu
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 5:18pm
No m8
     Military Sound Studio
Busterbvi View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Busterbvi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 7:07pm
MSS, can you update us on a release date for the GR1 sound-pack ?

Cheers.

Asus Z87. i7 4770k. 8 GB DDR3 @ 1866 mhz. GTX980ti SC. 120 GB SSD. 1TB Evo SSD. 750W PSU. W7/64. Dell 32'' 4K Monitor. 2 Lazy Boyz & Lap dancing facilities.
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:52am
I'm so sorry i have put it all on my facebook page and totally forgot about just flight forum

Once again my apologies ..

Please find your info here -  https://www.facebook.com/Military-Sound-Studio-1673425606207491/

Military Sound Studio
HOTZONER View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTZONER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:43pm
I am liking this alternative soundset a lot ;)   ty M.S.S.
HotelZulu
BG497 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BG497 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2016 at 7:46pm
Hi, can't find you any more on facebook - I get this message:

Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in

I do have trouble with facebook in general so it might just be me, but are you still all alive and kicking?
Cheers, Mark
Bigcringe View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigcringe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 3:23pm
Hi guys, I have just paid/downloaded both the Tornado GR1 and Hawk. I have used previous MSS sounds before and I am very impressed. 

Is there any news on the release dates for the new sound packs please?
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 3:54pm
Hi,
Unfortunately MSS have closed their doors and won't be releasing more sound packs for the foreseeable future. To the best of my knowledge anyway.  
Busterbvi View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Busterbvi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2016 at 4:02pm
That's a real shame, their sound packs were awesome.

Asus Z87. i7 4770k. 8 GB DDR3 @ 1866 mhz. GTX980ti SC. 120 GB SSD. 1TB Evo SSD. 750W PSU. W7/64. Dell 32'' 4K Monitor. 2 Lazy Boyz & Lap dancing facilities.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic