This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 2005 Repainting AI aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazzaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 2005 Repainting AI aircraft
    Posted: 23 Sep 2015 at 6:13pm
I have recently installed flight sim 2004 and added traffic 2005 on to my new PC (windows 7).
I am having an issue with repainting AI aircraft for some reason.
When I go to paint assistant in traffic 2005, I find the template which I want to repaint,click on `Add new Livery` ( and then it gives you the blank template that you would use to paint) Then I click on `Edit selected Livery texture` ( So you can repaint the selected template) And I then get a message saying
“C:\Program Files (x86) Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Traffic2005\FST2002.BMP was not found”
Never used to have a problem doing this on my old PC ( XP)
The Traffic 2005 works ok on the actual flight sim,but I cannot get to repaint or add new Liverys.
Any ideas anyone please?

Many thanks
Barry
bazzaj
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2015 at 4:33am
Try right-clicking on the program and choosing to "Run as Administrator" ... see if that resolves it for you.

bazzaj View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazzaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2015 at 3:50pm
Hi Freddy, well thank you,simple when you know how, you`re a star.
Thanks again
Barry
bazzaj
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 1:21am
Yeah, sometimes, thankfully, it is just a matter of something simple.

I am glad this turned out to be the (simple) answer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic