This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Car Insurance Advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2015 at 3:33pm
Game of Thrones is superb Matt. It starts well and gets better and better and better. Best thing I've ever seen on TV.

Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by MartinW MartinW wrote:

Glad it's finally sorted out Matt.

Oh yes, the killer flu... and the dodgy little girl with a weird fascination for walkers. I wonder where that will lead?

Superb TV.

Wow. I didn't see that coming at all!!!

After her strange fascination at the prison, I thought she may get herself killed by a walker, but she killed her sister instead!
Originally Posted by MartinW

I use mine for spare knickers when I'm traveling.
Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by MartinW MartinW wrote:

Glad it's finally sorted out Matt.

Oh yes, the killer flu... and the dodgy little girl with a weird fascination for walkers. I wonder where that will lead?

Wow. I didn't see that coming at all!!!

After her strange fascination at the prison, I thought she may get herself killed by a walker, but she killed her sister instead!

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2015 at 3:02pm
Plenty of shocking moments in Walking Dead. There's an "is he dead, isn't he dead" moment presently. Waiting for the outcome tomorrow.
Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2015 at 7:23pm
My thirteen year old Grandaughter confirms what you said Martyn, the other guy fell on him and its he that they are munching on.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 9:20am
Your Granddaughter is wise Jim... I guess we'll find out for sure tonight. Unless it's another flashback episode, Or concentrating on the other characters timeline.

The thing I'd like to know, is why, when they happen to be out in the wilderness, that there's always a multitude of flesh munching walkers around. No matter how remote, there they are, teeth chattering, cannibalistic dead people.

Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 1:12pm
They must smell the scent,and the taste of prime meat.
Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2015 at 4:27pm
I've caught up now, all but one episode.

Tabitha was amazing. I actually want a goat in my garden now.

I'm not sure whether Glenn has gone or not. I'm still waiting for Lori to make a reappearance after her suspicious exit.

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 9:09am
Bet you £0 Glen is alive!

They wouldn't have dragged it on this long, is he, isn't he, if he were dead.
Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 7:24pm
They did that with Sophia though, nearly a whole season.

I've never considered Glen a main character for some reason. His storylines have dwindled somewhat through the seasons.

I think Carol is one of my favourites at the moment. It was spectacular when she blew that gas tank up in Terminus.

MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 10:34am
And still we don't know if Glen is alive or dead!!! Grrrrrrrrr!

Carol's a good character. Daryl is too.
Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 6:15pm
Long live Daryl.
Matt N View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2015 at 6:18pm
So. Glen is alive, after sneaking under that bin.

I've just seen the last episode from the first half of the season. It looks like they'll be on the move again now.

Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 10:32am
The end of this half of the series was nailbiting,I'm getting withdrawl symptoms waiting for the second half to start in February.
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 9:52am
I hate that mid-season break thing. Really getting good then it all grinds to a halt.

So how come a flimsy wooden church tower crushes a hefty wall made from reinforced steel panels? Anyway, as matt said, I guess they'll be on the move now. Must admit, it is more entertaining when they're on the move.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic