This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Door problem resolved !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Door problem resolved !
    Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 8:35am
I had a problem with the doors .

My sim wont allow me to press more than SHIFT + E 
After SHIFT + E  the comand opens the little door in the freight door , and all variations in speed of pressing a number after SHIFT + E dont change anything .

The sim only repspond to the first comand SHIFT +E .

I change in the FSX key assignment SHIFT + E  to  D  but still the same story .

Many people try to help me with good advice , but none worked , i am convinced that it is a bug on my FSX system , and NOT the Just Flight F27 .

I did search the internet many times for help , and found that i was not the only one with this problem . and so i came across a gauge to solve this problem .
Here is the download link 
 http://simviation.com//1/browse-FS+Gauges-106-8

Look for,, DOOR OPEN / CLOSE GAUGE 
This is a small gauge to open/close the doors of an aircraft by simply clicking on a button. Additionally it shows the current state of the door (closed, moving, open). I did not check it with lots of aircrafts, but it yould work with all doors you can open/close by pressing SHIFT+E+"DIGIT". By Georg Aubele

It works great  and al the doors open and close when and where i want .
Here is the read me text , so you can see what to expect 

Readme for DoorControl-gauge by Georg Aubele

*** Turn on word wrap for better reading ***

========== 1. Introduction ==========
This is a small gauge to open/close the doors of an aircraft by simply clicking on a button. Additionally it shows the current state of the door (closed, moving, open). I did not check it with lots of aircrafts, but it yould work with all doors you can open/close by pressing SHIFT+E+"DIGIT"

========== 2. Usage ==========
========== 2.1 Copy file  ==========
To use it, copy the file "DoorControl.cab" into the "Gauges"-folder of your FS-Installation.

========== 2.2 General usage and for experienced users ==========
After that, look for the Panel.cfg of the desired airplane. 
If you are familiar with inserting gauges, the only thing you need is the following line:

//-----------------------------------
gaugeZZ=DoorControl!Version1,  XX,YY,50,80

The sized needn't be "50,80", it's just the native size, but you should stay with the relation of 5:8. There are currently three versions of the gauge. You can access them via 
DoorControl!Version1
DoorControl!Version2 and
DoorControl!Version3

Version 1 is a simple one with only black background and text.
Version 2 is almost the same, but it looks more like buttons and display.
Version 3 has only buttons (color coded für closed, moving and open) and has 6 Buttons (4 Exits, "Tail Hook" and "Wing Fold").

========== 2.2 For not so experienced users or fans of new windows ==========
If you are not familiar with inserting gauges, the easiest way is to insert a new panel window by inserting the following lines:
[Window@@]
Background_color=0,0,0 
size_mm=50,80
position=8
visible=1
ident=60

gauge00=DoorControl!Version3,  0,0,50,80

Where @@ is the number following the highest Window-number in your panel.cfg.
If this number es below 9, you can let the gauge appear and disappear by pressing SHIFT and the number of the window or number of the window PLUS 1 (depending on the number of the minipanel - try!):

Example: Your Gauge has Window-number 7, press SHIFT+7 or SHIFT+8 to toggle the gauge. (most likely SHIFT+8)

Additionally add one line to the "[Window Titles]"-section right at the beginning of the panel.cfg:
Window@@=DOORS
where @@ is the same number as explained above.

If the dislpay is to small for you, just replace the two pairs (BOTH!) of "50,80" in the upper lines by "75,120" or "100,160"

Silver Fern View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver Fern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2015 at 3:40am
Hi there...I just wanted to thank you for the door problem resolution.I just bought the Just Flight F27 (love it by the way) and had the problem with my doors not opening...I took your advice and downloaded the door guage and it works fine now....I just wanted to thank you Bart,and also to confirm to any one else who is having the same problem to pursue Barts option...as it works..
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2015 at 6:42pm
Thanks for the kind words , i am glad it worked just as good for you , as it did for me .

Allays glad to help Thumbs Up 

Greetings Bart Reurts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic