This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic X on Fly Tampas VHHX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alberto67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic X on Fly Tampas VHHX
    Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 11:11pm
Can anyone tell me or show me how to get traffic to go to Fly Tampa's VHHX . i was able to do it with My Traffic but cant seem to do it with Traffic X .

Regards
Alberto Borges
the end is at hand
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2015 at 1:48am
I will assume that this would be a simple matter of using Traffic X's Traffic Control Centre to set up planes and flight plans to fly in to and out of VHHX. After setting up the planes and flight plans, you will need to re-compile the traffic database; and, voila, you should have aircraft flying in and out of VHHX.

If you need help on how to proceed, then check the Traffic X Tutorials here: Traffic X Tutorials.

For information on how to re-compile the traffic database, see this link here: How do I re-compile the traffic database?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic