This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P3D2 CTD accessing load flight menu

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D2 CTD accessing load flight menu
    Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 7:57pm
I recently saw, this product is advertised as P3D2 compatible. I bought it some time ago, so I downloaded the latest installer and installed it in P3D2 v.2.5, latest hotfix. 
A few days later I realized, that pressing the load flight button on the P3D2 Training Scenario Setup Screen and within the game led to a CTD. I had different modules involved, Kernel32.dll, DINPUT8.dll, api.dll. I had no clue, uninstall the new NVidia driver, cleared the shaders.
I then remembered having installed some aircraft recently. FS9 Models, Freeware and Justflights BAe 146 or CLS. 
I then removed all recently installed aircraft (4) and the CTD was gone. After putting back the CLS 146, the CTD was back. I uninstalled the CLS 146 P3D2 installation and everything works fine again.

I don't know, if this is just on my system or a problem for every user. I have a lot of payware and freeware aircraft installed, but none of them makes the sim crash.

Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic