This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

757 Freemium missing VC textures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dredick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 757 Freemium missing VC textures
    Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 1:54am
Just re-installed this aircraft (along with the AA free livery), on a fresh FSX install, and my utility AddItPro! is telling me that I am missing the following VC textures:

$vc_01.bmp
$vc_02.bmp
$vc_03.bmp
$vc_04.bmp
$vc_05.bmp
$vc_06.bmp

Is there a fix for this, or do I have to live with the missing textures?

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 9:18am
Do you see any missing textures in the VC?
dredick View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dredick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 12:36pm
Not that I can determine Rich.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 1:30pm
In that case it's not something I think we will be changing. In normal operation the aircraft is fine, it's only something that appears when using these third party programs that try to sniff around inside the model. 
dredick View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dredick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2015 at 2:35pm
AddItPro! doesn't "sniff around the model" - it checks configuration files.

In this case, it determined that the VC textures indicated were not found in the panel.cfg file.

I just thought it was something that was missed when the install package was put together.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic