This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Possible INS upgrade for DC-10 HD Collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duesenwerni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible INS upgrade for DC-10 HD Collection
    Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:22pm
Hi guys,
I really like your new DC-10 and have taken her for extensive flight testing. First thing I found out is that I needed to shut down all non neccessary programs that were running in the background to free as much ram as possible. Second - don´t trust FSX fuel calculations, as I had to make an unintentional emergency landing wth bingo fuel at Oakland Int´l instead of KSFO Smile
Just for curiosity I tried to install the available INS-upgrade for the DC-10 v1 into the new DC-10 HD collection, but as expected the installer couldn´t find the product.
I assume that - like me - many customers would enjoy the possibility to upgrade the new DC-10 with a working INS, since this was the means of navigation this bird was equipped with in the first place.
I don´t know how much work would be needed to adapt the available INS to work with the new version of your DC-10 or if CLS would have to approve such an upgrade but I´d sure like you to seriously consider it.
Best regards from LOWG,
Werner
Jodu View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:56pm
That would be awesome indeed to get an INS system onboard !
L-1011 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L-1011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 1:53pm
any news about the possibility to have INS inside DC10 HD???
DC8!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic