This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Addicted to Complexity - 'Bucket List' Request

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Expire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Addicted to Complexity - 'Bucket List' Request
    Posted: 22 Jul 2015 at 11:08am

I have just about got competent at flying the Dash 8 (Pilot Edition - Majestic Software).  I am by no means perfect, but I have a good grasp of the systems, navigation and controls.

The trouble is, when I jump into other aircraft, such as the Hawker 800 XP Biz Jet, it can feel a little bit ‘tame’ in comparison. (But even so, it is a lovely add-on and provides a great deal of fun).

My thoughts now are how to ensure that my next purchase from Just Flight should be as challenging and enjoyable to master as the Dash 8.

Can anyone provide me with a ‘bucket list’ of planes that I should aquire; or can the chaps at Just Flight provide some sort of product rating system (in terms of required expertise such as  'intermediate' or 'expert' rating) to assist  me with selecting my next addition to the hanger?  (I am aware of the F-Lite range by the way).

Best regards

Mike Reardon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic