This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

shadows brocken

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shadows brocken
    Posted: 20 Jul 2015 at 9:04am
Dear Developer

Are you aware, that the shadows are somehow broken. Seems to me, some parts do not cast shadow.

Tailsection of the fuselage, between the horizontal stabilos and in front, bevor the cockpit section.

Regards

Dan
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2015 at 12:05pm
Hi. The developers have used "alpha cut" to create the windows in the fuselage and this has affected the shadowing, IE the sim cant handle it. It's some time since I investigated it but if I recall correctly P3D can handle it but FSX not. Unfortunately its not something we can address without a full rebuild of the aircraft using different techniques and that is not going to happen.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
Blaunarwal View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2015 at 7:50pm
Hi Scotty

I've never seen such shadows on another aircraft, neither freeware nor other products, cheaper and more expensive. I rather think, some parts don't have shadows configurated. That should be correctable. I fear we remain here with another unfinished product.

Dan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic