This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Major issue with the Tristar.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpo690 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Major issue with the Tristar.
    Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 9:17pm
Hey guys, I bought this addon back in May, and contacted just flight twice in the past two months about my issue with no luck. They replied to me once asking for a little more detail, and not heard back since. That was over a month ago. Basically barely any switches in the virtual cockpit work for me (None of the major ones work) and the 2d panels are unclickable. Therefore the addon is unusable. 

I Installed it into Prepar3d V2 which the website specifies it will work on. I have no idea what to do currently. I paid for this obviously, and it doesn't even work. Just Flight also won't help me out, so was hoping someone here could shed some light on the issue.

Thanks.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 9:03am
I haven't been able to locate a support ticket using your forum e-mail address but if you haven't received a response to it from the customer service team, please reply again to the ticket just in case your e-mail didn't reach them or their reply didn't reach you. It is possible that the delay has been caused by the ticket needing to be investigated by the development team who have recently been very busy with the Tornado GR1 release. Rest assured that you'll definitely receive a reply and if they are unable to find a solution you will be entitled to a full refund or exchange.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
simpo690 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpo690 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 10:20pm
Ah thanks for the reply. I didn't realise they were in the middle of a release. My bad. I think I also used my other email address for the support ticket. I'll take your advice and reply to the email and hopefully i'll get a response. :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic