This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

smoke effects

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerterry1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: smoke effects
    Posted: 03 Jul 2015 at 3:10pm
hi there, among other performance issues that other users are experiencing, I am not getting any smoke effects from the exhausts. I have looked at several videos and none of them show any. Are there any for this product? I mean the engines are 40 years old now and even when new, this is a smoky beast.
if it does not come with any is there any way of adding any. many thanks, ginger.

ps, is there any news on the release of the service pack?
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2015 at 3:34pm
Hi,

We are hoping to have the update ready later this evening or possibly Monday if we require more time.

I believe that the smoke was disabled due to the performance issues, but it will be added again when those are resolved.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
M.S.S View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.S.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2015 at 6:41pm
Yeah I've seen that in the aircraft.cfg you //

Great work though m8 you really have brought us all a great addon

Regards M.S.S

HOTZONER View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOTZONER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 7:46pm
So far I have put in a great freeware Smoke.FX into my Tonka, with a SmokeControl.Cab   No major issues with that for me but, when all the performance issues are addressed, then I will disregard what I added to the exhausts and go with the proper one from JF ;)
HotelZulu
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic