This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Installation tornado gr1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installation tornado gr1
    Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 12:30am
Hello friends,
I bought the tornado gr1 the preorder on June 24, I downloaded and installed the air, but when flying with FSX, the aircraft is loaded but no one sees the external model and the vc is no texture, and there is also panel 2d missing all switches to click.
I tried in every way to reinstall it also disabling the virus, but the problem does not change and I can not use the plane.
can you help me?
thanks and ciao.by
Throttlejack View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Throttlejack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 2:45pm
Cry Same for me with p3D V2.5.
Ticket drawn, usually no Problems with i7@3400 - 16 GB - GF970.
Also Justflight Folder sais: New Folder2, inside are new shortcuts 2 to 6 etc.
Somethings definitely not right with the installer.
No improvement with new installation.
I hope for a quick solution.

Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2015 at 10:24am
If you have submitted a support request ticket via the support section of our website then a member of our customer service team will be in touch shortly.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Throttlejack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 10:12am
Cry I was contacted and told to reinstall, which i did with no effect. I reinstalled P3D and installed TornadoGR1 again on the clean P3D 2.5 installation. Same as before, no textures of exterior model and VC, Panels only basic with no switches - levers etc.

Please help !!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Throttlejack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2015 at 8:53am
4th of july - no answer from JF whatsoever: are they out of business ????
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Throttlejack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 1:54pm
After installation of SP1 no change, no VC textures, no external model, no switches, this problem was obviously not adressed.

Very disappointing !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic