This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some new skins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captain vodka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 1:57pm
looking at the media fire download page.  .im constantly getting an unable to download / repair link page coming up each time. Do you have to be signed into a media fire account to dl?

johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 4:30pm
Absolutely awesome!
Me I would love a 777-300 BA RR repaint as cannot find one available.
We are off to Japan on June 6th. I have the Capt Sim version, but they only have it in Air New Zealand.
As the 777-300 is BAs standard very long haul plane, must be others wanting one.
regards
johnep
johnep
leejf40 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leejf40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 10:48pm
Hello,

Could you please help me.... I want to create a repaint for the Tornado GR1. I have Corel Paintshop Pro. I need a crash course or guidance in the art. I overlay textures to the paint psd and save as dds but when I load in to fsx-se it is black? Your repaints are awesome!

Please help. :)

Lee Fitzwater
Catspaw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catspaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 12:50am
Very Cool! However, I'm new to the JF forums. I don't know why that is because I've been buying their products since the Connie was released, (wow! how long ago was that?!Confused). 

Anyway, when I clicked on the new GR-1 skins link, I got a page full of ads and an offer to sign up to Media Fire.

The last thing I need is another membership to yet another website that'll send hundreds of ads to me every week. 

However, they may not be that intrusive so, if someone here can confirm that mediafire.com isn't an installer of adwares, tagware, stalkware, etc., I may take a chance and register with them to get these GR-1 liveries.
Thanks,
Rich
DaveG View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 8:25am
You don't need to register or log in to download the files from Mediafire, but the site can be a bit of a pop-up hazard!
Catspaw View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catspaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2016 at 6:00pm
Oh, OK Dave. I'll have to take a closer look at what I needed to click on in order to download them. As I said, when I clicked on that link yesterday, it opened a page filled with various ads. I didn't read them all so it's possible that one I thought was an ad, my be a link to the skins.
Thanks,
Rich
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
MSFS Premium for PC
Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFD Panels
For Yoke Aircraft: Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo Yoke & Throttle
Crosswinds Pedals
Saitek Switch & Multi Panels
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic