This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lighting Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorttwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lighting Problem
    Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 5:02am
I had previously a problem with not being able to load any re-paints, thanks again to John and Carsten who fixed my problem. I had also raised another problem and that was I had no lights for my F-27. ie No landing lights, beacon, or nav lights. The panel lights only come on when it gets dark. 

Snave suggested I start a thread and rightly so as it just clutters up the repaint  thread.

So again I throw it open to any suggestions to remedy the above problem.

Cheers Shorty.
Shorty
llama1910 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 5:31am
At least concerning the landing lights in P3D I found that they will not show up, when the plane is loaded and the switches are in the on position already. In that case switch them off and back on again. Then they show up.
You might want to try that.

Cheers
Carsten
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 8:39am
Also check you have `pilot controls aircraft lights` selected in the P3D menu.

shorttwo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorttwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2015 at 10:20am
hi guys .... I tried the suggestions and unfortunately I had no luck. Still no lights.

Shorty
Shorty
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic