This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Radios dont work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radios dont work
    Posted: 27 May 2015 at 2:55am
For the life of me I cant get the radios to work of any of the liveries. I dont even see a freq readout on the active and standby...Any Ideas?
MadRobbie1 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadRobbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 8:41pm
Original release or Pro version? FSX or P3D?

Immediate thought (as an FSX user myself) is do you have the avionics master switch on?

On the original release you had to flick the cover then press the button on the engineers panel...been a little while since I've flown it, but I'm sure it was in the upper right of the engineers 2D panel.

Cheers
Rob
ghostryder View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghostryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:38pm
I figured it out. Thanks for the information, I had a 757 loaded previously that the panels were cold and dark, I selected the ready for taxi option and it was fixed. Thanks.
MadRobbie1 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadRobbie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 1:40am
Good to hear!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic