This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adding scenery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adding scenery
    Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 10:09pm
Hi all,

I have a curious problem! i went to add a few new pieces of scenery and it installs ok but when i go to the place it should be it isnt there Confused and a quick look in the scenery libary shows it hasnt been added to the list and i have to do it manually.

ANyone know why?

Flightboy

P.S Trying to manually add Real germany VFR scenery but it wont load when i do!Ouch
Spawntscuk View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spawntscuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 11:14pm
Some scenery doesn't include a program to add the scenery to the CFG file, so you have to manually add it.

P.S how's it going Flightboy?
Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 11:59pm
Yeah nothing is being added to the scenery libary Unhappy and now fraps makes FS9 freeze! just when you think ur flightsim is set Smile

Flightboy
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 11:29am
Have you added the scenery area to the scenery library yourself?

Is it freeware scenery or does it have an auto installer? Most freeware scenery has to be done manually so that includes adding it to FS and then adding the area to your scenery library and then re-starting FS.
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
Flightboy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flightboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by nickb84 nickb84 wrote:

Have you added the scenery area to the scenery library yourself?

Is it freeware scenery or does it have an auto installer? Most freeware scenery has to be done manually so that includes adding it to FS and then adding the area to your scenery library and then re-starting FS.

Thanks but no its commercial Confused never mind i can add it manually im not that lazy.....yet Tongue

Flightboy
nickb84 View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickb84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 9:09pm
Something does not sound right there if it is commerical scenery. Have you ever had the scenery installed correctly on your system? I would speak to the developers/publishers of the software if you have payware problems!
Nick B

Long Term FS9 Airbus Pilot

EGLL - LHR, London Heathrow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic