This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Feedback
    Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:12am
Firstly, I'm loving this.  As a more "senior" sim pilot I do like the older more basic aircraft.  Proper nav etc. rather than button pushing.

Lot's of comments re RPM, RPM drop etc., and other small issues.  For mine, these seem a little pedantic given the stated level of system depth for this aircraft....

Important issues (for me !) :

Altitude hold:

As noted by others, there is altitude "creep" up/down with ALT HOLD ON.  Also as noted, this seems dependent on whether ALT HOLD is selected via the AP panel or the FD switch.  Test flights have indicated to me that if you use the AP ALT HOLD switch first, then the function works perfectly for the rest of the flight, irrespective of which switch you subsequently use.

HSI  VOR NAV display :

A FROM/TO flag is really required on this display.  As Nav is primarily via NDB and VOR, I consider this flag to be essential. 
The RMI can be used as a pseudo From/To, but better it's on the HSI......

The other issues elsewhere noted don't have any impact on my (emphasis on "my") enjoyment of this classic.

chris from oz
yankeeromeo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yankeeromeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:08am
Hello,
I second the VOR NAV question.
Cheers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic