This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repaint's to share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 6:45am
No , i have not seen it yet .
I hope anyone wil take the afford to make one , as you probably have seen , i LIKE the dutch versions very much !
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2016 at 2:48pm
The last livery used by AirUK is now on the net. For some reason it's not on avsim yet, but it is on flightsim.com. Although they did list it as FS2004? Just search "airuk_f27_last.zip ".

I hope you guys like it,

PS I painted it as a clean aeroplane, it's very rare to see dirty aircraft as it looks bad and cost more in fuel
IT IS FOR FSX , so dont let the text FS2004 distract you !!

FS2004 AirUK Fokker F27
Download | View ]

Name: airuk_f27_last.zip 
Size: 2,655,489 Date: 03-09-2016 Downloads: 39

FS2004 AirUK Fokker F27. A repaint for the payware Just Flight Fokker F27-200 wearing the last AirUK livery worn by this type. By Ian Roussel.
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 8:24pm
Category: Flight Simulator X - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications
New!  AirUK "Last Livery" Fokker F27-200 (G-BHMY)ZipDive!  Download

Images related to this file:

File Description:
This File is only for use on Justflight's Fokker F27, and represents the last livery worn by the type.

Filename:airuk_last.zip
License:Freeware
Added:16th March 2016, 09:28:32
Downloads:30
Author:Ian Roussel
Size:2594kb
ianroussel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 8:54pm
My latest is now available on flightsim.com, avsim and simviation. EI-AKA was the first F27 to enter service anywhere and was operated by Aer Lingus. Some of you older ones may remember this as the subject of the old 1/72 Airfix kit back in the 1960s. I hope you enjoy.

PS I know the antennas under the fusilarge are green, but I can't afford the £400+ over here for paintshop pro, so it's done using MS pint and then convert the files, so I can't use JF's paint kit, and have no idea where the antennas are located or even on what paint map?
I've also had to compromise on using light grey instead of highly polished aluminium for the same reason, sorry

http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=420903
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 9:20pm
I'll see what I can do, but I can't say exactly when
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 5:51am
Category: Flight Simulator X - Aircraft Repaints, Textures and Modifications
New!  Aer Lingus Fokker F27-100ZipDive!  Download

Images related to this file:

File Description:
This is a re-paint for Justflight's Fokker F27-100 wearing the Aer Lingus's first livery worn by this type as depicted on the old Airfix 1/72 kit.

Filename:ei-aka.zip
License:Freeware
Added:6th April 2016, 18:38:15
Downloads:15
Author:Ian Roussel
Size:3123kb
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 6:46am
Thanks for posting the texture on here, I've tried to figure out how to figure how to post directly on here and post pics, but there only appears to be a hyperlink whatever that is?
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 7:59am
Thank you for the repaint ( glad to post it ) .
I know a lot about aircraft and flying , but not so much about P.C.'s , so the term 'hyperlink ' is a mistery to me as well  
I dont know why you cant post here , all i do is copy the text ( and screen if present ) and paste here in the message space , give it some time to proces after the click on " post reply " , and it is there .Ermm

But i still keep an eye out for repaints , dont worry .
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 8:49am
FSX Aer Lingus Fokker F27-100
Download | View ]

Name: ei-aka.zip 
Size: 3,197,852 Date: 04-06-2016 Downloads: 49

FSX Aer Lingus Fokker F27-100. This is a repaint for Just Flight's Fokker F27-100 wearing the Aer Lingus first livery worn by this type as depicted on the old Airfix 1/72 kit. By Ian Roussel.
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 7:18pm
Same here, I use to fly, until I was injured in both legs during the First Gulf War. I still do fly occasionally, but that's unofficial
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 9:59pm
That is a painful loss , ability to walk and fly for real ( as a job ) .

I know a bit how you feel , as a 5 year old boy , i had only one dream , to work on airplanes .
My dream started in 1988 by Fokker , until 1994 , when i was fired , due to financial problems .
My hope on return died in 1996 when Fokker Schiphol factory closed completely . 

Now i live a live as a under paid car mechanic , remembering the good days Unhappy

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 10:24pm
HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Do any of you guys know how to produce highly polished Aluminium surfaces for the JF F27?
theav8r View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theav8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 4:58am
Hi Bart, have been reading this forum with interest as have been looking for some different liveries for the F27.

Tried downloading some of your fine examples, but when it came to copying the aircraft details to place into the aircraft.cfg file, there was not an option to paste, so unable to transfer details.

Its probably something simple I am not doing correctly, and would appreciate any advice thanks..

Regards, Kurt
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 3:53pm
Hi Kurt 

I gues it has something to do with your windows safety settings .
For instance , are you running the FSX as a administrator ( or do you have in the windows  administrator rights ? ) 
If not you have to lower the safety settings in the windows menu .

Or you can copy the CFG file to a flash drive , and do the altering of the CFG file on a other PC .
I do it like this for years ,, , save's me a lot of time and fuss , because you have to close and restart your PC to let the new changes take place ( the settings are made with the start up of the PC )

Strange enough wil the windows not let you change anything , but replace files witch are altered seems to be no problem with the safety settings high ( if you answer YES to the question , of you want to chance the thing you did ) .    Confused Wink

An other advantage is , that by replacing and backing up of the original files , everything easy can be undone , when there is a reason for to do so .

I hope this method works for you , and i hope to hear from you how it went . ( if not , we will look further ).

One last remark , i have problems with the Spanish maritime repaints , i cant to let them show up in the aircraft list , if you have the same problem ,, i dont have the answer to that .
The Dutch maritime from Karsten Gurk is fine .

Greetings Bart ReurtsThumbs Up 
theav8r View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theav8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 4:52am
Hi Bart,

Many thanks for your time to reply.

I followed your advice and copied all relevant information to a flash drive and then tried to copy the aircraft details to the cfg file on a separate PC,but still it would not allow me to paste the info into the cfg file.

I do have administrator rights on both computers, and am at a loss as to why. Can copy and paste to most other files, but not to the cfg file.

Cheers, Kurt

First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 9:12pm
Thats a same Unhappy

I still think it is a window's problem .

Can you exchange files ?
If you make a copy , you can try to send or mail me you CFG file and repaint text                                  (   bartreurts@gmail.com   ) .
I like to try it for you , and send it back ready to place and fly .

Lets see if that will work Ermm

Greetings Bart Reurts 
theav8r View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theav8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 1:00am
Have sent copies of relevant files to you thanks Bart, hope you have better luck...cheers Kurt
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 6:27am
For the people who are following this tread , 
After a few days of sharing Emails  , the problem was solved .

It was the settings in the Windows user accounts that prevented  the chance of the CFG files , and not showing the new paints .

If you have the same problem , drop me a mail at  bartreurts@gmail.com 
Jackal88 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jackal88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 4:11pm
Bart Reurts: thanks for great skins,it works without problems.
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 9:48pm
Thanks for the thankful reply ,,,,, but i want to express that i only collect and share them , i dont make them .
Thanks to the extensive efforts of many others , we can all enjoy these nice paints Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic