This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repaint's to share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 11:26am
If it is one of my paints (Carsten Gurk on avsim), please contact me via the email in the readme file
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 6:44pm
New!  Ansett Fokker F27-300 (VH-FNO)ZipDive!  Download

Images related to this file:

File Description:
Ansett Airlines of Australia (VH-FNO) Fokker F27 Late 80's 'Southern Cross' livery for the payware Just Flight F-27 100/200/300. You must own the Just Flight F27. VH-FNO was in reality a 600QC for which the 300 is a good match.

Filename:jf_f27_jkx_ansett.zip
License:Freeware, limited distribution
Added:15th June 2015, 17:30:55
Downloads:1
Author:John O'Duffy
Size:7816kb

First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 6:54pm
FSX Kingdom of Libya Airlines Fokker F27
Download | View ]

Name: jf_libya_f27.zip 
Size: 5,746,823 Date: 06-15-2015 Downloads: 15

FSX Kingdom of Libya Airlines Fokker F27. Repaint of the payware Just FlightFokker F27-100 in Kingdom of Libya Airlines livery, registration PH-FSD. By Muhammad Chariri.
Crankpin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2015 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by shorttwo shorttwo wrote:

Thanks guys for the great work you are doing getting paint jobs done for this fine aircraft. But I do have a problem .... I downloaded a couple, TAA my favorite but .... It (well none) do not work for me. I am using P3D does that make a difference. I followed the instructions, download, copy etc but nothing shows up in my select vehicle panel, nothing shows up. Does anyone have some ideas to help me here.

Shorty

Hi Shorty
The TAA is one of mine. Sorry to hear you have a problem. Unfortunately I don't have P3D so I can't test my repaints in there but as I understand it, it 'should' just all work the same as in FSX. They are all 'proper' Photoshop made DXT5 .dds textures so technically it should be all ok.
Have you got any other downloaded repaint to work ?
I'm happy to try and help, either here in the forum, or my email is in the Install/readme file in the repaint download.

John
llama1910 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2015 at 5:33am
Shorty, John

I just downloaded the TAA and tested it in my P3D 2.5 and everything works fine. Shorty, please check your numeration of the fltsim[ ] entries in the aircraft.cfg of the Fokker F27-100, most commonly you are just missing a number in the sequence.

Btw, very nice and lovingly detailed paint John Thumbs Up
Crankpin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2015 at 12:17pm
Thanks very much for testing that for me Carsten and the 'lovingly' came from remembering 'Dirk Hartog' specifically.
So Shorty, we've established that the 'repaint' works fine in P3D 2.5, now we just have to work out what's gone wrong with the install on your machine. First suspect would be an error in the aircraft.cfg file. If you could post or PM the contents of the aircraft.cfg and perhaps a screen shot of the folder structure if possible that would cover all the bases I think.

John 
shorttwo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorttwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 4:26am
Hi John

I downloaded the file again, and loaded the file as per the instructions, and copied the text and it's No 4 in my next paint in the cfg file.

Started my FS (P3D) and its not showing in the select vehicle part.... bugger.

I will attempt to get that info you asked for so you can have a look and see.
I can recall Dirk Hartog, I have seen it or actually been on it many years ago naturally.

Thanks for the time you are spending on this for me.
Shorty
shorttwo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorttwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 4:37am
I don't have lights (landing lights, nav lights, panel or beacon) but when it gets dark the interior lights auto come on.... even thou the switches are on, and no touchdown smoke as well. Has anyone come across this too.

Shorty
Shorty
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 4:59am
New!  Pacific Alaska Airlines Fokker F27-300 (N222DG)ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
Repaint in the colors of Pacific Alaska Airlines for the payware Just Flight Fokker F27-100/200/300 addon. 

The real N222DG was a licence built Fairchild F-27A.

Filename:jf_f27_pacific_alaska.zip
License:Freeware
Added:16th June 2015, 14:44:32
Downloads:35
Author:Carsten Gurk
Size:5140kb

First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 5:02am
New!  Air New England Fokker F27-200 (N375NE)ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
Repaint in the colors of Air New England for the payware Just Flight Fokker F27-100/200/300 addon. This is a fictional repaint, as Air New England only used the larger Fairchild FH-227C.

Filename:jf_f27_air_new_england.zip
Added:16th June 2015, 13:24:27
Downloads:29
Size:4988kb

llama1910 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 5:40am

I don't have lights (landing lights, nav lights, panel or beacon) but when it gets dark the interior lights auto come on.... even thou the switches are on, and no touchdown smoke as well. Has anyone come across this too.

Shorty

Hi Shorty,

I attached a picture from my P3D - all lights are working. The interior lights seem to be time dependent and come on at a certain time of day, or rather time of night. Several devs use this method for logo lights and runway lights as well. But all other lights should be visible.

Cheers
Carsten
Crankpin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 6:35am

Shorty

Glad you got it working Shorty, what was the obvious mistake ?   The lights - do lights on the 'Just Flight' included repaints work ?
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 8:12pm
New!  Channel Express Fokker F27-300 (G-BINZ)ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
Channel Express Fokker F27-300 (G-BINZ) for the payware 'Just Flight' F-27. Two liveries included, the white of the 90's and the green tailed after 2000. Earlier white livery installed by default, see the Install/Readme for instructions on swapping to the green. You must own the Just Flight F27. G-BINZ was in reality a 600 for which the 300 is a good match.

Filename:jf_f27_jkx_channelexpress.zip
License:Freeware, limited distribution
Added:17th June 2015, 13:27:17
Downloads:38
Author:John O'Duffy
Size:15532kb

shorttwo View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorttwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 11:29pm
No luck  ....... I uninstalled my F-27 and uninstalled again just in case that might work and then installed again the TAA paint and still no luck...... and still no lights. Thanks for trying guys but for some weird reason it is not working for me.

Cheers Shorty
Shorty
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2015 at 8:20am
Show contents of aircraft .cfg Shorty - after you've added the paint, that is.
Crankpin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2015 at 10:28am
It's fixed Snave, not the contents of the aircraft.cfg, but rather it's location.
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2015 at 2:38pm
It is customary for the mutual benefit of the simming fraternity to come back and explain HOW it was fixed, and what error was made that presaged the solution.

I wasn't asking about the installation issue, I was going to check on the lighting. 

I can suggest two potential sources for Shorty's problem, but require some input before I offer further assistance. Perhaps Shorty can remove his issues to his own topic, to avoid further cluttering the repaint thread?

First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 5:27am
New!  Horizon Air Fokker F27-200 (N274PH)ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
Repaint in the colors of Horizon Air for the payware Just Flight Fokker F27-100/200/300 addon. The real N274PH was a licence built Fairchild F-27A.

Filename:jf_f27_horizon.zip
Added:18th June 2015, 16:27:57
Downloads:36
Size:4532kb

First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2015 at 8:06am
New!  Quebecair Fokker F27-100 (CF-QBZ)ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
Repaint in the colors of Quebecair for the payware Just Flight Fokker F27-100/200/300 addon. 

The real CF-QBZ was a licence built Fairchild F-27.

Filename:jf_f27_quebecair.zip
Added:20th June 2015, 02:03:21
Downloads:13
Size:4966kb

First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2015 at 5:19pm
Garuda Indonesia Fokker F27ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
Repaint of Just Flight FSX/P3D Fokker F27-300 in Garuda Indonesia Airways livery registration PK-GFL represents the real aircraft Garuda F27 MK600. See readme file for installation.

Filename:jf_f27garuda.zip
Added:6th May 2015, 18:47:34
Downloads:112
Author:Muhammad Chariri
Size:3564kb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic