This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Livery request

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 10:15pm
Thanks , i posted a link on the REPAINTS TO SHARE topic Clap
johndewinter View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johndewinter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 6:22pm
Hi all,

I am looking about the livery for the Thai Navy.

Can someone help me with this one?

Many thanks already.
John
slowbird View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 4:59pm
Crankpin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 8:46pm
slowbird View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Crankpin Crankpin wrote:

Originally posted by slowbird slowbird wrote:

Anyone willing to do this , please:

Already done, here ya go http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=190626

OopsEmbarrassed

I didn´t see that. Thank you!!
skydrew69 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skydrew69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2015 at 9:05am
Anyone willing to do Air UK please?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Air-UK/Fokker-50/2093628/L/&sid=9b1500109d10fc843309503f7417cf4e
fredoesfly View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredoesfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 10:43pm
I respectfully request "Bonanza Airlines" F-27 Please.
slowbird View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 2:15pm
Another request from me. I know this is F50, but I would love to see this on F27:

c912039 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c912039 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 7:16am
Is there any chance someone might be able to create this livery for the F27:

Airlines Of South Australia (Piping Shrike Livery)

VH-MMR

http://www.aussieairliners.org/f-27/vh-mmr/vhmmr.html

with a few more photos of other regos with the Piping Shrike livery
http://www.aussieairliners.org/f-27/vh-mmv/vhmmv.html
http://www.aussieairliners.org/f-27/vh-fnr/vhfnr.html

Many thanks

David

ianroussel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 10:40pm
I assume you mean the 4th (last) livery AirUKs F27s wore. I'm planning to finish it this week on Avsim
I can't see an application here as to how to post a pic from my pc, so if you want one please email me ianroussel@hotmail.com
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 10:45pm
Crankpin,
Do you mind if I use your wings and tailplane for my AirUK 4th (last livery)?
I don't have photoshop and it will save a tremendous amount of work.
P.S. the aircraft I'm doing is Mike Yanky
Andreas View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andreas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2016 at 6:25am
I know Air Baltic never operated the F27 but since we don't have a quality F50 for FS, could somebody please make an Air Baltic livery for the F27. Like this:

Thanks in advance!/Andreas
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2016 at 5:35pm
These are all brilliant. I am looking for BA livery for 777-300. Anyone know if one already done. As a computer beginner, would need instruction how to apply the repaint. I did find that someone does white templates for most air liners including the 777.
johnep
johnep
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 5:40am
You did notice ,  that you are on a Fokker F27 forum , asking for a Boeing 777 paint ?!?!?

But i like to help you anyway Thumbs Up

INSTALLING AIRCRAFT REPAINTS/TEXTURES IN MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X

Creative addon textures are available all over the web. For this tutorial we are going to use repaints of the original Bombardier CRJ 700. This is the FSX Bombardier CRJ-700 Continental Textures repaint (by Charles Thorpe).

Similar to the aircraft installation tutorial in this series, we will be using Windows 7. Keep in mind that if you have a 64 bit Windows 7 (or 64-bit Vista) system the program files are located at:

C:\Program Files (x86)

It is recommended that you make a few adjustments before you start. Change the file settings so that “hidden files and folders” and file extensions are visible. Go to the Control Panel, click Appearance and Personalization, look under Folder Options and select “Show hidden files and folders.” Then click the View tab.

Look for “Hidden files and folders” and check the radio button “Show hidden, files, folders and drives.” Under that, uncheck “hide extensions for known file types.”

Another suggestion--keep downloads in a special folder—“My Downloads”, for example. Extract the zipped files in that folder and then copy over the FSX folders that you need.

FIRST STEP

Download the file above or a similar file. Texture addons will be in the form of a zip (.zip) or archive (.rar) file.  Windows 7 has its own extraction method. Simply right click the file and select “Extract All.”  Some people prefer to use third party programs like 7-zip, WinZip or Win Rar.

Occasionally .exe or .msi files are used by texture builders. These files will install immediately on launch. For that reason, use precautions like scanning the file beforehand with an anti-virus program.

SECOND STEP

Inspect the contents of the extracted folder. There will be a texture.* folder as well as a few text and image files. FSX needs two components to run the texture: the texture.* folder and the specific code that goes into the configuration file called aircraft.cfg.

Double-check the readme file for any specific instructions.  In this case, Charles Thorpe has put the special code for the aircraft.cfg file right in the readme file. This is the code:

[fltsim.x]
title=Bombardier CRJ 700 Continental
sim=Bombardier_CRJ_700
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=Cont
kb_checklists=BombardierCRJ700_check
kb_reference=BombardierCRJ700_ref
atc_id=C276L
atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP
atc_airline=Continental
ui_manufacturer="Bombardier"
ui_type="CRJ700"
ui_variation="Continental Airlines"
ui_typerole="Regional Jet"
ui_createdby="Microsoft Corporation"
description="The Continental Airlines have never make a CRJ-700 so I wanted to make one. Also this is my first time I repainted an aircraft hope you like it!"

NOTE: The X stands for your number there are several sets of these in the config at the top they all have a number where the X is change the x for the last number in line

Example: [fltsim.3] if that was the last line this would be [fltsim.4]

THIRD STEP

Make your way to the folder where the CRJ-700 is located. It should look like this:

AircraftC:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes

By the way, if you are doing this operation for a helicopter, they should be put in the airplanes folder as well. 

Find the aircraft.cfg file inside the aircraft folder. Using Notepad or similar text editor, open it. Every texture is designated with a specific description called [fltsim.x].  Copy the entire entry from the readme (or the file the author has written the special code) and paste it into aircraft.cfg.

Every [fltsim.xx] entry is for a different texture. You have to be careful here—note the number sequence. If there are entries for 0, then 1, then 2, your new entry will be next in line. Just make sure your number is one more than the last entry. This system makes sure each texture has its own number and there are no conflicts.  The final entry will appear above the section marked [General].

FOURTH STEP

Next, copy and paste the texture.* folder to the folder of the designated aircraft, in this case the CRJ-700:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Bombardier_CRJ_700\

Launch FSX and navigate to the aircraft select menu. The new texture will be in the list. If you don’t see it there, make sure that “Show all variations” is checked. Enjoy your new texture!

I hope this is helpful to you , if it is not , KEEP ASKING !

Greetings Bart   Handshake

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 10:33pm
The last livery used by AirUK is now on the net. For some reason it's not on avsim yet, but it is on flightsim.com. Although they did list it as FS2004? Just search "airuk_f27_last.zip ".

I hope you guys like it,

PS I painted it as a clean aeroplane, it's very rare to see dirty aircraft as it looks bad and cost more in fuel
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 9:59pm
Now on Avsim. The livery was really AirUKs 4th and last livery worn by the F27.

Enjoy

First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 2:57pm
Also added to the REPAINTS TO SHARE topic .
Thanks for the repaint Ian Thumbs Up

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 3:06pm
I'm waiting for permission from JF to issue clean versions of the stock liveries, as in reality they never flew in that state. I have done NLM, and I'm now working on Aer Lingus, but I cant post until given the ok from JF because of copyright reasons
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 3:10pm
Or make some new ? 
 There is plenty to chose from Big smile

Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 11:16pm
I tend to restrict my work to aircraft and airline that operate or have operated in or to the Channel Islands, unless there's anything specific you have in mind?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic