This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aloha Airlines Repaint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aloha Airlines Repaint
    Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 3:13pm
Is it ready for download ?

llama1910 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llama1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:34pm
Nice!
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 7:37pm
It will fly nice above my photo scenery of all the Hawaii islandsTongue
postman41258 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote postman41258 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:16pm
nice job I hope it's available soon
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014883&id=1378838421&saved#/photo.php?pid=30347210&id=1378838421[/img]
TheMan_RJ View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMan_RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:44am
Except for "Friendship_FuseC_T.psd" and "Friendship_FuseDLeft_T.psd", joining the rest (A, B, and C) in a single file was very simple. 

The problem was finding out exactly where FuseC ended and FuseDLeft began. I did join all the parts together but found out that joining 2 parts at a time was easier. Everybody has a method, right? Smile

ModelConvertX takes a fairly long time to load the F-27 model in my machine and, since there's a lot of trial and error getting everything perfect, it took me a long time to do. 

The trial and error consisted in some alignment issues between different parts that I found out weren't caused by me. Textures and model don't fit precisely. 

The images below are from the repaint I did. It's an Aloha Airlines F-27-200 flying aboveā€¦ well, Honolulu of course. I still have to deal with the not too good provided alpha channel, IMO, before uploading this somewhere. 

Cheers, 
J.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic