This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks for all your feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks for all your feedback
    Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:45pm
Hello Everybody. My name is Alex Ford. I’m the Publishing Director at just Flight. I just wanted to post an initial message firstly saying thank you very much for purchasing our new F27 Friendship, secondly its very nice to see that so many of you are enjoying it and thirdly thank you all for your feedback both good and these reporting issues or clarification. We are reading everybody’s comments as far as is humanly possible and we are feeding back any issues so that they can be investigated and if valid addressed. There will be a software update issued for the F27 as soon as its ready, but currently we have no release date for it, however needless to say that its being worked on now with all due attention. I will post here again as things progress.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:11am

Hello Everybody. It’s Alex Ford from Just Flight again. I just wanted to post an update saying that we have started work on creating a service pack for the F27. We have read and will continue to read all of your feedback and where possible will incorporate it in the update, there are however a few things that are outside the scope of the product. When the SP is ready I will post a list of what’s been addressed. We have no date for the SP’s release yet and we will only release it when it’s fully ready.

In the meantime thank you for all your feedback, it’s great to see so many of you enjoying the F27 and we are especially enjoying all the great looking repaints that are appearing!

Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:08pm
Still waiting on the DC8 horizon guage fix.
tony
FV
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:13pm
It's coming.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
colokent View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colokent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:51pm
I'm REALLY hoping we get external tanks (and external tank repaint textures) for the -200 in the update....especially now that someone did a few repaints of the Spanish rescue version (and I'd love to do the Icelandic Coast Guard version-- which has tanks-- if I can ever figure the paintkit out!).

Overall, I am ABSOLUTELY loving this bird!

Kent
Melvin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 8:27pm
Scotty,

It' been a bit quiet from Admin, everything moving toward the update release (and updated paintkit).

Steve
Blaunarwal View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2015 at 6:15pm
I have another idea for the update. Could you please add the safety chocks, baggage carts, ladder and power generator switches to the eyepoint tool or to another little tool. I'd like to add these objects in outside view.
p51d1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p51d1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 11:01am
Hi there Scotty,

Just have to say, what an awesome F27 add-on! :-) It's been years since I have been wishing for an F27 add-on since FS9, and now been flying FSX for 2yrs now. I was thrilled by the news of an F27 on the horizon. And now that I have the add-on installed and flying, I can stop dreaming of where to fly next. I just had to get use to the old school autopilot again, but managed to figure out how the autopilot works and now smiling :-) Only thing im wishing now to complete the dream, is another ZS- repaint which I posted in the repaint request thread.
Once again, thank you and your team for bringing out another beautiful eye candy to our sims :-)
Scotty View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by p51d1 p51d1 wrote:

Hi there Scotty,

Just have to say, what an awesome F27 add-on! :-) It's been years since I have been wishing for an F27 add-on since FS9, and now been flying FSX for 2yrs now. I was thrilled by the news of an F27 on the horizon. And now that I have the add-on installed and flying, I can stop dreaming of where to fly next. I just had to get use to the old school autopilot again, but managed to figure out how the autopilot works and now smiling :-) Only thing im wishing now to complete the dream, is another ZS- repaint which I posted in the repaint request thread.
Once again, thank you and your team for bringing out another beautiful eye candy to our sims :-)

Thanks very much for taking the time to post your comments. It makes all the difference. Glad you are enjoying the F27.
Scotty

Just Flight Ltd.
p51d1 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote p51d1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Scotty Scotty wrote:

Originally posted by p51d1 p51d1 wrote:

Hi there Scotty,

Thanks very much for taking the time to post your comments. It makes all the difference. Glad you are enjoying the F27.

Oh I certainly do sir. I think this add-on would mean a great deal to those who grew up when these were still in service at the time. One airline here in our country (Comair limited) retired these ladies around 1997.
They were replaced by ATR 42's from the same airline. Then later on, Comair and British Airways went into joint venture and then started operating Boeing 737-200's. They continued with the ATR aircraft for a few years until they gave up the route with those aircraft as it was not making money (My guess).
So the only airline to operate in and out of the airport was the Dash 8-300's, operated by South African Express. SAX is still flying the route as there is still a demand, but retired the DHC8-300's 2years ago and now operating DHC8-Q400's.

But once again, I will never forget those Sunday afternoons, racing with my bicycle to Richards Bay airport (FARB) to watch the F27's fly in with those whistling Rolls-Royce Dart engines.
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 8:26am
Hello Scotty

My i be so bold to ask how the update is coming along ?

I know it is holliday season , but it is getting a little quiet on the forum .

Still enjoy the Fokker as it is .

Greetings Bart Reurts 

mgr View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 7:49am
Hello Martyn/JF,

Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:31am
Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of finishing off the manual amendments so the service pack should be ready for release later this week or early next week.

Thanks
Martyn

We have Dutch saying "Belofte maakt schuld" Embarrassed

Also if you can not keep a promise, communicate please!

Thanks for listing!

Marcel

Sidious78 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sidious78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2015 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by mgr mgr wrote:

Hello Martyn/JF,

Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

Posted: 19 Oct 2015 at 10:31am
Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of finishing off the manual amendments so the service pack should be ready for release later this week or early next week.

Thanks
Martyn

We have Dutch saying "Belofte maakt schuld" Embarrassed

Also if you can not keep a promise, communicate please!

Thanks for listing!

Marcel

Hehe. This is rich. Now they've even closed off the "How far out is the SP"-thread. Fair enough. Potential customers might get a wiff on how they are treating their customers.
mgr View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2015 at 12:47pm
Update, do not known why JF does not respond in this forum. Anyways:

Originally posted by Just Flight & Just Trains Customer Service Team on <span id=yui_3_16_0_1_1446381882885_1962>okt 30 om 1:55 <span id=yui_3_16_0_1_1446381882885_1966 =ampm>PM</span></span> Just Flight & Just Trains Customer Service Team on okt 30 om 1:55 PM wrote:

Hi again

Just heard back from Martyn. There are a few issues that are being addressed therefore its being delayed until next week.

Sorry for the delay.

Kind regards,

Simon

Just Flight & Just Trains Customer Service Team
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2015 at 9:39am
As mentioned by mgr, the SP has been delayed as we found a few more issues that needed fixing. I've updated the 'How far out is the SP' thread.
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic