This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Repaint for VA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonaltesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Repaint for VA
    Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:44am
I'm flying for a VA and I would like to use the JF 757, but there's no repaint for it.

I would like to make a repaint for this VA. 

Any objection to do that ? (I searched but did not see any)

And make it available to other members of this VA (only them) to use this repaint also, if they own the JF 757 ?
vinniep View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinniep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 9:53pm
This thread didn't receive a reply - is there a paintkit that we can use to create our own VA repaints?

The VA I fly for has over a thousand members and I'd like to promote this great aircraft (and thereby other Just Flight products to them), so a paintkit could be good for Just Flight.

Hoping for a positive response.
vinniep
vinniep View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinniep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 9:04pm
So, 101 reads of this thread (suggests many other members are interested in the subject), but no reply from Just Flight staff yet. If the answer is no to providing a paintkit then it would be nice to be told rather than be ignored. If it is possibly being considered that would be nice to know also.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 11:31pm
You should raise a ticket with JF support directly - that'll result in a response.
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
vinniep View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinniep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 10:27am
Thanks - I'm new here so unsure of the procedures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic