This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > In Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

757 Captain (New images added)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Concorde216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 4:01pm
Roachy

Thanks for the info.  I cut the file as you suggested and it has done just the jobBig%20smile.  I am now enjoying 25 fps frame rates at long last.  How did you know to do that?  I have never really looked through/understood all of the FS9 folders tasks, just the aircraft and effects folders when adding freeware stuff.

Will get some screen shots posted soon I hopeSmile

JF/PSS Please ignore my grumpy post from yesterdayEmbarrassed
Concorde216
"All modern aircraft have four dimensions: span, length, height and politics. TSR-2 simply got the first three right." - Sir Sydney Camm
roachy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 4:56pm
Since installation my PSS 777 always suffered from poor frame-rates, even though the exterior was abismal and the panel should'nt've been too harsh on them. For months I had no idea what to do, until by chance I read in some internet forums somewhere-or-other that certain users were experiencing crashes with those modules, and thought I better delete them just in case (to prevent crashing), and once I deleted them my frame-rates went way way way up, making me more than happy Big%20smile
From talking with other users on various forums it appears that deleting those modules also fixes frame-rates with the PSS 757 and other add-ons too.
Luke Roach
Panavia View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panavia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 10:06pm
If I get the 757, will i be able to 'check in' on the Captain Sim website?

Also, does the product come with the Authentic Sound Set and Weather Radar?

Thanks!
David1512 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David1512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 2:17pm
Looks amazing!! Have the bugs in the captain sim model been worked out? Like the bad frame rates etc?

Thanks,
David
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Panavia Panavia wrote:

If I get the 757, will i be able to 'check in' on the Captain Sim website?

Also, does the product come with the Authentic Sound Set and Weather Radar?

Thanks!

Hi,

You wouldn't be able to log into the Captain Sim site as you would be our customer rather than theirs. Any updates/support would be available for our version via the support section on our website.

I believe our product comes with both the sound set and weather radar

Thanks
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by David1512 David1512 wrote:

Looks amazing!! Have the bugs in the captain sim model been worked out? Like the bad frame rates etc?

Thanks,
David

Hi,

We will be releasing the latest version of this product with all of the service packs pre-installed.

Thanks

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
David1512 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David1512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 7:03pm

Great thanks very much!

David
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2008 at 9:27am
I've added some new images showing the JF livery 
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Aviator327 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2008 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Martyn Martyn wrote:

I've added some new images showing the JF livery 

Martyn, Excellent updated screenshots. If you put the mouse curser on the windows in Business Class cabin the window shades will go up and down.Wink
Dell XPS600
Evga GTX260 898mb
FS 2004 FSX SP2
Win7 Prox64 SP1
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 10:16am
Just in case you haven't seen the news, 757 Captain has been released!

http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=342#

Quote If you put the mouse curser on the windows in Business Class cabin the window shades will go up and down

Its truely amazing just how detailed the aircraft is, every day I seem to stumble across yet another animation!
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic